Shimmering Tempest — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shimmering Tempest is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Like, Shimmering Tempest is another minion that adds random spell generation to the Mage arsenal. While it is worse than Babbling Book due to the increase Mana Cost, it is also an Elemental, providing the possibility of additional Elemental synergy within a deck.
In Constructed, Shimmering Tempest is a reasonable card. As an Elemental that generates a random Spell, it can fit in an Elemental synergy deck or a deck focused around Open the Waygate.
In Arena, Shimmering Tempest is an above average card. As a 2-Mana 2/1 minion it is most likely going to be removed for little or no value most of the time, however the random Spell it generates can still provide some value if any resources were used killing the minion itself.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior