Shimmering Tempest — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shimmering Tempest is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Like, Shimmering Tempest is another minion that adds random spell generation to the Mage arsenal. While it is worse than Babbling Book due to the increase Mana Cost, it is also an Elemental, providing the possibility of additional Elemental synergy within a deck.
In Constructed, Shimmering Tempest is a reasonable card. As an Elemental that generates a random Spell, it can fit in an Elemental synergy deck or a deck focused around Open the Waygate.
In Arena, Shimmering Tempest is an above average card. As a 2-Mana 2/1 minion it is most likely going to be removed for little or no value most of the time, however the random Spell it generates can still provide some value if any resources were used killing the minion itself.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck