Shimmering Tempest — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Shimmering Tempest is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Like, Shimmering Tempest is another minion that adds random spell generation to the Mage arsenal. While it is worse than Babbling Book due to the increase Mana Cost, it is also an Elemental, providing the possibility of additional Elemental synergy within a deck.
In Constructed, Shimmering Tempest is a reasonable card. As an Elemental that generates a random Spell, it can fit in an Elemental synergy deck or a deck focused around Open the Waygate.
In Arena, Shimmering Tempest is an above average card. As a 2-Mana 2/1 minion it is most likely going to be removed for little or no value most of the time, however the random Spell it generates can still provide some value if any resources were used killing the minion itself.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck