Medivh, the Guardian
Table of Contents
Medivh, the Guardian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Medivh, the Guardian is a strong Control card that can allow you to gain Tempo while using high value removal spells like Flamestrike which will usually just pass the initiative back to your opponent. However, there can often be some conflict after playing Medivh as you will often want to use low Mana Spells, which will use a charge of your weapon for minimal value.
2. Constructed Play
Medivh can be used as a powerful Control card in Constructed, most often in Mage. It synergies well with the amount of powerful late-game spells Mage can play such as Flamestrike, Firelands Portal, and Cabalist's Tome.
In Arena, Medivh, the Guardian is a reasonable card. However, the fact that Spells are rarer in Arena than in Constructed means that it will be harder to get consistent value from the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists