Medivh, the Guardian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Medivh, the Guardian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Medivh, the Guardian is usually used in heavy Control decks which include high Mana cost spells. One of the issues with most expensive spells is that you do not develop your board on the turn at which you cast them. Medivh's Weapon,solves that by developing a large minion at the same time. Although Atiesh is weak to Weapon removal, the 7/7 body of Medivh often presents the opponent with a difficult choice to either deal with the Weapon, or deal with the board.
Medivh, the Guardian's strength is in Constructed play, where it can be paired with synergetic high Mana cost cards. Originally Medivh was mostly seen in Mage, and used with Firelands Portal, but it is seeing use in other classes now, notably in Priest with Free From Amber and Mind Control, as well as Druid with Ultimate Infestation and other expensive spells that Druid ramps into.
Medivh, the Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck