Medivh, the Guardian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Medivh, the Guardian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Medivh, the Guardian is usually used in heavy Control decks which include high Mana cost spells. One of the issues with most expensive spells is that you do not develop your board on the turn at which you cast them. Medivh's Weapon, Atiesh solves that by developing a large minion at the same time. Although Atiesh is weak to Weapon removal, the 7/7 body of Medivh often presents the opponent with a difficult choice to either deal with the Weapon, or deal with the board.
Medivh, the Guardian's strength is in Constructed play, where it can be paired with synergetic high Mana cost cards. Originally Medivh was mostly seen in Mage, and used with Firelands Portal, but it is seeing use in other classes now, notably in Priest with Free From Amber and Mind Control, as well as Druid with Ultimate Infestation and other expensive spells that Druid ramps into.
Medivh, the Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Medivh, the Guardian
Yogg Secret Mage Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|3,320||Jun 05 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge