Medivh, the Guardian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Medivh, the Guardian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Medivh, the Guardian is usually used in heavy Control decks which include high Mana cost spells. One of the issues with most expensive spells is that you do not develop your board on the turn at which you cast them. Medivh's Weapon, Atiesh solves that by developing a large minion at the same time. Although Atiesh is weak to Weapon removal, the 7/7 body of Medivh often presents the opponent with a difficult choice to either deal with the Weapon, or deal with the board.
Medivh, the Guardian's strength is in Constructed play, where it can be paired with synergetic high Mana cost cards. Originally Medivh was mostly seen in Mage, and used with Firelands Portal, but it is seeing use in other classes now, notably in Priest with Free From Amber and Mind Control, as well as Druid with Ultimate Infestation and other expensive spells that Druid ramps into.
Medivh, the Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Medivh, the Guardian
Yogg Secret Mage Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|3,320||Jun 05 2017|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock