Medivh, the Guardian
Table of Contents
Medivh, the Guardian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Medivh, the Guardian is a strong Control card that can allow you to gain Tempo while using high value removal spells like Flamestrike which will usually just pass the initiative back to your opponent. However, there can often be some conflict after playing Medivh as you will often want to use low Mana Spells, which will use a charge of your weapon for minimal value.
2. Constructed Play
Medivh can be used as a powerful Control card in Constructed, most often in Mage. It synergies well with the amount of powerful late-game spells Mage can play such as Flamestrike, Firelands Portal, and Cabalist's Tome.
In Arena, Medivh, the Guardian is a reasonable card. However, the fact that Spells are rarer in Arena than in Constructed means that it will be harder to get consistent value from the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???