Medivh, the Guardian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Medivh, the Guardian is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Medivh, the Guardian is usually used in heavy Control decks which include high Mana cost spells. One of the issues with most expensive spells is that you do not develop your board on the turn at which you cast them. Medivh's Weapon,solves that by developing a large minion at the same time. Although Atiesh is weak to Weapon removal, the 7/7 body of Medivh often presents the opponent with a difficult choice to either deal with the Weapon, or deal with the board.
Medivh, the Guardian's strength is in Constructed play, where it can be paired with synergetic high Mana cost cards. Originally Medivh was mostly seen in Mage, and used with Firelands Portal, but it is seeing use in other classes now, notably in Priest with Free From Amber and Mind Control, as well as Druid with Ultimate Infestation and other expensive spells that Druid ramps into.
Medivh, the Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck