Snap Freeze — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Snap Freeze is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A strict improvement to Shatter, Snap Freeze is a card which lacks enough Freeze-related cards to see play in any format.
The potential is there for Snap Freeze in constructed, but there simply are not enough powerful cards to support it. Frost Nova are a good start, but they are not enough to make Snap Freeze a playable card on their own.and
Virtually any 2-drop Minion will be more useful for your deck than a Snap Freeze. Avoid putting this card in your Arena deck, even if you have several cards that synergize with it.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck