Snap Freeze — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Snap Freeze is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A strict improvement to Shatter, Snap Freeze is a card which lacks enough Freeze-related cards to see play in any format.
The potential is there for Snap Freeze in constructed, but there simply are not enough powerful cards to support it. Blizzard and Frost Nova are a good start, but they are not enough to make Snap Freeze a playable card on their own.
Virtually any 2-drop Minion will be more useful for your deck than a Snap Freeze. Avoid putting this card in your Arena deck, even if you have several cards that synergize with it.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck