Snap Freeze — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Snap Freeze is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A strict improvement to Shatter, Snap Freeze is a card which lacks enough Freeze-related cards to see play in any format.
The potential is there for Snap Freeze in constructed, but there simply are not enough powerful cards to support it. Frost Nova are a good start, but they are not enough to make Snap Freeze a playable card on their own.and
Virtually any 2-drop Minion will be more useful for your deck than a Snap Freeze. Avoid putting this card in your Arena deck, even if you have several cards that synergize with it.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck