Snap Freeze — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Snap Freeze is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A strict improvement to Shatter, Snap Freeze is a card which lacks enough Freeze-related cards to see play in any format.
The potential is there for Snap Freeze in constructed, but there simply are not enough powerful cards to support it. Blizzard and Frost Nova are a good start, but they are not enough to make Snap Freeze a playable card on their own.
Virtually any 2-drop Minion will be more useful for your deck than a Snap Freeze. Avoid putting this card in your Arena deck, even if you have several cards that synergize with it.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior