Snap Freeze — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Snap Freeze is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
A strict improvement to Shatter, Snap Freeze is a card which lacks enough Freeze-related cards to see play in any format.
The potential is there for Snap Freeze in constructed, but there simply are not enough powerful cards to support it. Blizzard and Frost Nova are a good start, but they are not enough to make Snap Freeze a playable card on their own.
Virtually any 2-drop Minion will be more useful for your deck than a Snap Freeze. Avoid putting this card in your Arena deck, even if you have several cards that synergize with it.
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Battlegrounds Spell Tier List
- New to ranked play, where to start?
- Evolve Shaman
- Mage bursts of super speed of spell cast
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn