Spellslinger — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Spellslinger is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellslinger is a high variance card. Although there is potential for it to be used in a deck that benefits from Spells, such as alongside Flamewaker and Sorcerer's Apprentice, there are generally more consistent options that you can include in your deck.
Spellslinger can be used in Constructed, but you must be certain that your deck will benefit from an average spell more than your opponent's will. Especially since they will often have first access to casting the Spell that is generated.
Spellslinger is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Spellslinger
Cheap Tempo Mage Wild Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|980||Aug 10 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide