Table of Contents
Spellslinger is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spellslinger is a high variance card. Although there is potential for it to be used in a deck that benefits from Spells, such as alongside Flamewaker and Sorcerer's Apprentice, there are generally more consistent options that you can include in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Spellslinger can be used in Constructed, but you must be certain that your deck will benefit from an average spell more than your opponent's will. Especially since they will often have first access to casting the Spell that is generated.
Spellslinger is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists