Spirit of the Dragonhawk — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a cheap minion designed to turn the Mage Hero Power into an AoE removal tool. While the card might seem good on the surface, it is hard to find situations where the card is truly useful. It often needs assistance from cards like Daring Fire-Eater or Clockwork Automaton to be of any value.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Dragonhawk does not see regular constructed play. While the card does have its moments, it is far too situational to be used in high-level decks.
In Arena, Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a fairly weak card. While the ability of the card can be useful, the 0/3 body it is attached to is very weak and will frequently be removed for free.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List