Spirit of the Dragonhawk — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a cheap minion designed to turn the Mage Hero Power into an AoE removal tool. While the card might seem good on the surface, it is hard to find situations where the card is truly useful. It often needs assistance from cards like Daring Fire-Eater or Clockwork Automaton to be of any value.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Dragonhawk does not see regular constructed play. While the card does have its moments, it is far too situational to be used in high-level decks.
In Arena, Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a fairly weak card. While the ability of the card can be useful, the 0/3 body it is attached to is very weak and will frequently be removed for free.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck