Spirit of the Dragonhawk — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a cheap minion designed to turn the Mage Hero Power into an AoE removal tool. While the card might seem good on the surface, it is hard to find situations where the card is truly useful. It often needs assistance from cards like Daring Fire-Eater or Clockwork Automaton to be of any value.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Dragonhawk does not see regular constructed play. While the card does have its moments, it is far too situational to be used in high-level decks.
In Arena, Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a fairly weak card. While the ability of the card can be useful, the 0/3 body it is attached to is very weak and will frequently be removed for free.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck