Spirit of the Dragonhawk — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a cheap minion designed to turn the Mage Hero Power into an AoE removal tool. While the card might seem good on the surface, it is hard to find situations where the card is truly useful. It often needs assistance from cards like Daring Fire-Eater or Clockwork Automaton to be of any value.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Dragonhawk does not see regular constructed play. While the card does have its moments, it is far too situational to be used in high-level decks.
In Arena, Spirit of the Dragonhawk is a fairly weak card. While the ability of the card can be useful, the 0/3 body it is attached to is very weak and will frequently be removed for free.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide