Clockwork Automaton — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Automaton is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Clockwork Automaton is a niche minion that greatly boosts the strength of your Hero Power in the same way as Prophet Velen can. The value of the card greatly varies depending on which Hero Power you have in play and most notably adds a huge boost to the Hero Power from Bloodreaver Gul'dan, making it deal 6 damage and heal for 12 with the Lifesteal effect.
Clockwork Automaton is a solid choice for any Constructed deck that aims to make use of Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
In Arena, Clockwork Automaton is a poor card. Most classes gain no real benefit from the passive effect, with the exception of Mage and Hunter an even then the stronger Hero Powers do not justify playing a 5 Mana 4/4.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck