Clockwork Automaton — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Automaton is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Clockwork Automaton is a niche minion that greatly boosts the strength of your Hero Power in the same way as Prophet Velen can. The value of the card greatly varies depending on which Hero Power you have in play and most notably adds a huge boost to the Siphon Life Hero Power from Bloodreaver Gul'dan, making it deal 6 damage and heal for 12 with the Lifesteal effect.
Clockwork Automaton is a solid choice for any Constructed deck that aims to make use of Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
In Arena, Clockwork Automaton is a poor card. Most classes gain no real benefit from the passive effect, with the exception of Mage and Hunter an even then the stronger Hero Powers do not justify playing a 5 Mana 4/4.
Decks with Clockwork Automaton
Vigil's Highlander Mech Hunter Deck 1 weapon, 11 spells, 18 minions
|11,880||Aug 03 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide