Clockwork Automaton — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Automaton is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Clockwork Automaton is a niche minion that greatly boosts the strength of your Hero Power in the same way as Prophet Velen can. The value of the card greatly varies depending on which Hero Power you have in play and most notably adds a huge boost to the Hero Power from Bloodreaver Gul'dan, making it deal 6 damage and heal for 12 with the Lifesteal effect.
Clockwork Automaton is a solid choice for any Constructed deck that aims to make use of Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
In Arena, Clockwork Automaton is a poor card. Most classes gain no real benefit from the passive effect, with the exception of Mage and Hunter an even then the stronger Hero Powers do not justify playing a 5 Mana 4/4.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge