Clockwork Automaton — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Automaton is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Clockwork Automaton is a niche minion that greatly boosts the strength of your Hero Power in the same way as Prophet Velen can. The value of the card greatly varies depending on which Hero Power you have in play and most notably adds a huge boost to the Siphon Life Hero Power from Bloodreaver Gul'dan, making it deal 6 damage and heal for 12 with the Lifesteal effect.
Clockwork Automaton is a solid choice for any Constructed deck that aims to make use of Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
In Arena, Clockwork Automaton is a poor card. Most classes gain no real benefit from the passive effect, with the exception of Mage and Hunter an even then the stronger Hero Powers do not justify playing a 5 Mana 4/4.
Decks with Clockwork Automaton
Vigil's Highlander Mech Hunter Deck 1 weapon, 11 spells, 18 minions
|11,880||Aug 03 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge