Table of Contents
Alarm-o-Bot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Alarm-o-Bot is a fun card that can enable some crazy possibilities. However, it is far too fragile and easy to take care of for the opponent, which means it is rarely seen in competitive decks. It is worth noting that the summoned minion is unable to attack on the first turn unless it has Charge, just like a minion played from your hand.
2. Constructed Play
Alarm-o-Bot is very rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can be tempting to build a deck around the concept of rushing out huge minions early with this card, the strategy is too unreliable, and reserved purely for fun gimmick decks.
Alarm-o-Bot is extremely weak in Arena and will almost never be the correct pick out of a pack of cards. As with other game modes, it is too dificult to protect this card and ensure it activates, meaning you will simply lose this card for free in almost any situation.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)