Alarm-o-Bot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Alarm-o-Bot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Alarm-o-Bot is a fun card that can enable some crazy possibilities. However, it is far too fragile and easy to take care of for the opponent, which means it is rarely seen in competitive decks. It is worth noting that the summoned minion is unable to attack on the first turn unless it has Charge, just like a minion played from your hand.
Alarm-o-Bot is very rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can be tempting to build a deck around the concept of rushing out huge minions early with this card, the strategy is too unreliable, and reserved purely for fun gimmick decks.
Alarm-o-Bot is extremely weak in Arena and will almost never be the correct pick out of a pack of cards. As with other game modes, it is too dificult to protect this card and ensure it activates, meaning you will simply lose this card for free in almost any situation.
Decks with Alarm-o-Bot
Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|2,280||Dec 10 2015|
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock