Alarm-o-Bot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Alarm-o-Bot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Alarm-o-Bot is a fun card that can enable some crazy possibilities. However, it is far too fragile and easy to take care of for the opponent, which means it is rarely seen in competitive decks. It is worth noting that the summoned minion is unable to attack on the first turn unless it has Charge, just like a minion played from your hand.
Alarm-o-Bot is very rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can be tempting to build a deck around the concept of rushing out huge minions early with this card, the strategy is too unreliable, and reserved purely for fun gimmick decks.
Alarm-o-Bot is extremely weak in Arena and will almost never be the correct pick out of a pack of cards. As with other game modes, it is too dificult to protect this card and ensure it activates, meaning you will simply lose this card for free in almost any situation.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens