Alarm-o-Bot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Alarm-o-Bot is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Alarm-o-Bot is a fun card that can enable some crazy possibilities. However, it is far too fragile and easy to take care of for the opponent, which means it is rarely seen in competitive decks. It is worth noting that the summoned minion is unable to attack on the first turn unless it has Charge, just like a minion played from your hand.
Alarm-o-Bot is very rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can be tempting to build a deck around the concept of rushing out huge minions early with this card, the strategy is too unreliable, and reserved purely for fun gimmick decks.
Alarm-o-Bot is extremely weak in Arena and will almost never be the correct pick out of a pack of cards. As with other game modes, it is too dificult to protect this card and ensure it activates, meaning you will simply lose this card for free in almost any situation.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List