Alarm-o-Bot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Alarm-o-Bot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Alarm-o-Bot is a fun card that can enable some crazy possibilities. However, it is far too fragile and easy to take care of for the opponent, which means it is rarely seen in competitive decks. It is worth noting that the summoned minion is unable to attack on the first turn unless it has Charge, just like a minion played from your hand.
Alarm-o-Bot is very rarely seen in Constructed. Although it can be tempting to build a deck around the concept of rushing out huge minions early with this card, the strategy is too unreliable, and reserved purely for fun gimmick decks.
Alarm-o-Bot is extremely weak in Arena and will almost never be the correct pick out of a pack of cards. As with other game modes, it is too dificult to protect this card and ensure it activates, meaning you will simply lose this card for free in almost any situation.
Decks with Alarm-o-Bot
Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|2,280||Dec 10 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide