Ancient Watcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Watcher is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Watcher can be a confusing minion for newer players to evaluate. Since it is unable to attack, its high stats need to be activated by either giving it Taunt, or using Silence to remove the Can't Attack text.
In Constructed, Ancient Watcher's usage is limited to specific defensive decks that use it to control early aggression. Control Warlock decks such as Handlock use them commonly to combine with cards like Sunfury Protector and , as well as being a cheap activator for Shadowflame.
Ancient Watcher is no longer available in Arena
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck