Ancient Watcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Watcher is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Watcher can be a confusing minion for newer players to evaluate. Since it is unable to attack, its high stats need to be activated by either giving it Taunt, or using Silence to remove the Can't Attack text.
In Constructed, Ancient Watcher's usage is limited to specific defensive decks that use it to control early aggression. Control Warlock decks such as Handlock use them commonly to combine with cards like Sunfury Protector and Ironbeak Owl, as well as being a cheap activator for Shadowflame.
Ancient Watcher is no longer available in Arena
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS