Table of Contents
Ancient Watcher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancient Watcher can be a confusing minion for newer players to evaluate. Since it is unable to attack, its high stats need to be activated by either giving it Taunt, or using Silence to remove the Can't Attack text.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ancient Watcher's usage is limited to specific defensive decks that use it to control early aggression. Control Warlock decks such as Handlock use them commonly to combine with cards like Sunfury Protector and Ironbeak Owl, as well as being a cheap activator for Shadowflame.
Ancient Watcher is an extremely poor card in Arena. Since you are very unlikely to draft the necessary synergy for the card to be activated in Arena, you should never pick this card early in a draft, and only consider it later if you have a large number of cards that combo well with it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists