Ancient Watcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Watcher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Watcher can be a confusing minion for newer players to evaluate. Since it is unable to attack, its high stats need to be activated by either giving it Taunt, or using Silence to remove the Can't Attack text.
In Constructed, Ancient Watcher's usage is limited to specific defensive decks that use it to control early aggression. Control Warlock decks such as Handlock use them commonly to combine with cards like Sunfury Protector and , as well as being a cheap activator for Shadowflame.
Ancient Watcher is no longer available in Arena
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge