Ancient Watcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ancient Watcher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ancient Watcher can be a confusing minion for newer players to evaluate. Since it is unable to attack, its high stats need to be activated by either giving it Taunt, or using Silence to remove the Can't Attack text.
In Constructed, Ancient Watcher's usage is limited to specific defensive decks that use it to control early aggression. Control Warlock decks such as Handlock use them commonly to combine with cards like Sunfury Protector and , as well as being a cheap activator for Shadowflame.
Ancient Watcher is no longer available in Arena
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens