Shadowflame — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Shadowflame is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowflame is a strong AoE in the right situation, but it is harder to activate thanand comes later in the game unless you already have a minion in play on turn 4 to use it on. Due to this, Hellfire is mostly preferred against Aggro decks, but Shadowflame can be incredibly powerful in the late-game against Control.
The decision of whether to include Shadowflame in your deck usually comes down to a meta call. If you are facing more Aggro decks, then Hellfire is generally a superior card, while Shadowflame is more powerful if you are facing mostly Control.
Shadowflame is a strong card in Arena, as it can easily provide card advantage by clearing out 3 or more of your opponent's minions. However, it can also prove situational and difficult to use.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck