Shadowflame — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Shadowflame is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowflame is a strong AoE in the right situation, but it is harder to activate thanand comes later in the game unless you already have a minion in play on turn 4 to use it on. Due to this, Hellfire is mostly preferred against Aggro decks, but Shadowflame can be incredibly powerful in the late-game against Control.
The decision of whether to include Shadowflame in your deck usually comes down to a meta call. If you are facing more Aggro decks, then Hellfire is generally a superior card, while Shadowflame is more powerful if you are facing mostly Control.
Shadowflame is a strong card in Arena, as it can easily provide card advantage by clearing out 3 or more of your opponent's minions. However, it can also prove situational and difficult to use.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck