Shadowflame — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Shadowflame is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowflame is a strong AoE in the right situation, but it is harder to activate than Hellfire and comes later in the game unless you already have a minion in play on turn 4 to use it on. Due to this, Hellfire is mostly preferred against Aggro decks, but Shadowflame can be incredibly powerful in the late-game against Control.
The decision of whether to include Shadowflame in your deck usually comes down to a meta call. If you are facing more Aggro decks, then Hellfire is generally a superior card, while Shadowflame is more powerful if you are facing mostly Control.
Shadowflame is a strong card in Arena, as it can easily provide card advantage by clearing out 3 or more of your opponent's minions. However, it can also prove situational and difficult to use.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck