Shadowflame — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Shadowflame is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowflame is a strong AoE in the right situation, but it is harder to activate thanand comes later in the game unless you already have a minion in play on turn 4 to use it on. Due to this, Hellfire is mostly preferred against Aggro decks, but Shadowflame can be incredibly powerful in the late-game against Control.
The decision of whether to include Shadowflame in your deck usually comes down to a meta call. If you are facing more Aggro decks, then Hellfire is generally a superior card, while Shadowflame is more powerful if you are facing mostly Control.
Shadowflame is a strong card in Arena, as it can easily provide card advantage by clearing out 3 or more of your opponent's minions. However, it can also prove situational and difficult to use.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge