Table of Contents
Shadowflame is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowflame is a strong AoE in the right situation, but it is harder to activate than Hellfire and comes later in the game unless you already have a minion in play on turn 4 to use it on. Due to this, Hellfire is mostly preferred against Aggro decks, but Shadowflame can be incredibly powerful in the late-game against Control.
2. Constructed Play
The decision of whether to include Shadowflame in your deck usually comes down to a meta call. If you are facing more Aggro decks, then Hellfire is generally a superior card, while Shadowflame is more powerful if you are facing mostly Control.
Shadowflame is a strong card in Arena, as it can easily provide card advantage by clearing out 3 or more of your opponent's minions. However, it can also prove situational and difficult to use.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists