Sunfury Protector — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunfury Protector is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunfury Protector offers reasonable value for a 2 Mana minion, however its real utility comes from its Battlecry effect, which is of great value to defensive decks, and can synergise extremely well with cards such as Ancient Watcher.
Sunfury Protector is commonly seen in Constructed as a part of defensive Control decks that aim to outlast opponents. It is used in decks such as Handlock or Giants Mage to create huge walls of Taunt using minions such as Ancient Watcher or Molten Giant.
Sunfury Protector is a strong pick in Arena. At 2/3 for 2 Mana its stats are already acceptable, and the positive Battlecry effect can offer additional benefits in order to protect key minions from favourable trades on the board.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck