Sunfury Protector — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunfury Protector is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunfury Protector offers reasonable value for a 2 Mana minion, however its real utility comes from its Battlecry effect, which is of great value to defensive decks, and can synergise extremely well with cards such as Ancient Watcher.
Sunfury Protector is commonly seen in Constructed as a part of defensive Control decks that aim to outlast opponents. It is used in decks such as Handlock or Giants Mage to create huge walls of Taunt using minions such as Ancient Watcher or Molten Giant.
Sunfury Protector is a strong pick in Arena. At 2/3 for 2 Mana its stats are already acceptable, and the positive Battlecry effect can offer additional benefits in order to protect key minions from favourable trades on the board.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck