Sunfury Protector — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunfury Protector is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunfury Protector offers reasonable value for a 2 Mana minion, however its real utility comes from its Battlecry effect, which is of great value to defensive decks, and can synergise extremely well with cards such as Ancient Watcher.
Sunfury Protector is commonly seen in Constructed as a part of defensive Control decks that aim to outlast opponents. It is used in decks such as Handlock or Giants Mage to create huge walls of Taunt using minions such as Ancient Watcher or Molten Giant.
Sunfury Protector is a strong pick in Arena. At 2/3 for 2 Mana its stats are already acceptable, and the positive Battlecry effect can offer additional benefits in order to protect key minions from favourable trades on the board.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List