Sunfury Protector — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunfury Protector is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunfury Protector offers reasonable value for a 2 Mana minion, however its real utility comes from its Battlecry effect, which is of great value to defensive decks, and can synergise extremely well with cards such as Ancient Watcher.
Sunfury Protector is commonly seen in Constructed as a part of defensive Control decks that aim to outlast opponents. It is used in decks such as Handlock or Giants Mage to create huge walls of Taunt using minions such as Ancient Watcher or Molten Giant.
Sunfury Protector is a strong pick in Arena. At 2/3 for 2 Mana its stats are already acceptable, and the positive Battlecry effect can offer additional benefits in order to protect key minions from favourable trades on the board.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens