Sunfury Protector — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunfury Protector is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunfury Protector offers reasonable value for a 2 Mana minion, however its real utility comes from its Battlecry effect, which is of great value to defensive decks, and can synergise extremely well with cards such as Ancient Watcher.
Sunfury Protector is commonly seen in Constructed as a part of defensive Control decks that aim to outlast opponents. It is used in decks such as Handlock or Giants Mage to create huge walls of Taunt using minions such as Ancient Watcher or Molten Giant.
Sunfury Protector is a strong pick in Arena. At 2/3 for 2 Mana its stats are already acceptable, and the positive Battlecry effect can offer additional benefits in order to protect key minions from favourable trades on the board.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge