Anubisath Sentinel — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Anubisath Sentinel is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Anubisath Sentinel is a slow card that offers a very high value Deathrattle effect. However, if your opponent can remove other minions from the board before killing the Sentinel, it will get no additional value at all.
Anubisath Sentinel is a very poor card in Constructed. Other cards that offer a similar effect like Dark Cultist have strong stat lines for their Mana cost while Anubisath Sentinel is a very poor card individually.
Anubisath Sentinel is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck