Anubisath Sentinel — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Anubisath Sentinel is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Anubisath Sentinel is a slow card that offers a very high value Deathrattle effect. However, if your opponent can remove other minions from the board before killing the Sentinel, it will get no additional value at all.
2. Constructed Play
Anubisath Sentinel is a very poor card in Constructed. Other cards that offer a similar effect like Dark Cultist have strong stat lines for their Mana cost while Anubisath Sentinel is a very poor card individually.
Anubisath Sentinel is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!