Arcane Anomaly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Anomaly is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Anomaly is a card that can be of use to decks that play a lot of early removal spells like Tempo Mage. However, unlike cards like Tunnel Trogg and Mana Wyrm which spiral out of control if left unchecked, Arcane Anomaly is not as frightening to an opponent due to it only having 2 power.
In Constructed, Arcane Anomaly can be used as an additional 1-Mana card in a Spell heavy deck to increase the consistency of your starts. Most decks that rely on this strategy already have superior options like Tunnel Trogg or Mana Wyrm available to them however.
Arcane Anomaly is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck