Arcane Anomaly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Anomaly is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Anomaly is a card that can be of use to decks that play a lot of early removal spells like Tempo Mage. However, unlike cards like Tunnel Trogg and Mana Wyrm which spiral out of control if left unchecked, Arcane Anomaly is not as frightening to an opponent due to it only having 2 power.
In Constructed, Arcane Anomaly can be used as an additional 1-Mana card in a Spell heavy deck to increase the consistency of your starts. Most decks that rely on this strategy already have superior options like Tunnel Trogg or Mana Wyrm available to them however.
Arcane Anomaly is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Arcane Anomaly
The Lich King Cheap Miracle Jade Druid Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|1,360||Aug 28 2017|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock