Arcane Anomaly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Anomaly is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Anomaly is a card that can be of use to decks that play a lot of early removal spells like Tempo Mage. However, unlike cards like Tunnel Trogg and Mana Wyrm which spiral out of control if left unchecked, Arcane Anomaly is not as frightening to an opponent due to it only having 2 power.
In Constructed, Arcane Anomaly can be used as an additional 1-Mana card in a Spell heavy deck to increase the consistency of your starts. Most decks that rely on this strategy already have superior options like Tunnel Trogg or Mana Wyrm available to them however.
Arcane Anomaly is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Arcane Anomaly
The Lich King Cheap Miracle Jade Druid Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|1,360||Aug 28 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend