Arcane Anomaly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Anomaly is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Anomaly is a card that can be of use to decks that play a lot of early removal spells like Tempo Mage. However, unlike cards like Tunnel Trogg and Mana Wyrm which spiral out of control if left unchecked, Arcane Anomaly is not as frightening to an opponent due to it only having 2 power.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Arcane Anomaly can be used as an additional 1-Mana card in a Spell heavy deck to increase the consistency of your starts. Most decks that rely on this strategy already have superior options like Tunnel Trogg or Mana Wyrm available to them however.
Arcane Anomaly is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!