Arcane Anomaly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Anomaly is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Anomaly is a card that can be of use to decks that play a lot of early removal spells like Tempo Mage. However, unlike cards like Tunnel Trogg and Mana Wyrm which spiral out of control if left unchecked, Arcane Anomaly is not as frightening to an opponent due to it only having 2 power.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Arcane Anomaly can be used as an additional 1-Mana card in a Spell heavy deck to increase the consistency of your starts. Most decks that rely on this strategy already have superior options like Tunnel Trogg or Mana Wyrm available to them however.
In Arena, Arcane Anomaly is an average card. Having some 1 Mana minions in your deck can be important to be allow you to take the initiative in the early turns, and Arcane Anomaly can be a reasonable choice for this spot if you are playing a deck that has many cheap removal options that can be played on curve such as Frostbolt.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest