Arcane Dynamo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Dynamo is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Dynamo is a 6 Mana 3/4 that generates a spell to replace itself when played. Though the card may seem weak at a glance, it can be used as a consistent way for Even decks using Genn Greymane to access Odd-Cost cards.
In Constructed, Arcane Dynamo is an optional finisher for Even Shaman. The Mana restriction of the Discover effect makes it incredibly likely to Discover, which is an excellent card that cannot normally be included due to the Even-Cost restriction.
In Arena, Arcane Dynamo is a solid card that can be used to access many high-value class spells that can be hard to find in Arena drafts.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards