Arcane Dynamo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Dynamo is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Dynamo is a 6 Mana 3/4 that generates a spell to replace itself when played. Though the card may seem weak at a glance, it can be used as a consistent way for Even decks using Genn Greymane to access Odd-Cost cards.
In Constructed, Arcane Dynamo is an optional finisher for Even Shaman. The Mana restriction of the Discover effect makes it incredibly likely to Discover Bloodlust, which is an excellent card that cannot normally be included due to the Even-Cost restriction.
In Arena, Arcane Dynamo is a solid card that can be used to access many high-value class spells that can be hard to find in Arena drafts.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck