Arcane Dynamo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Dynamo is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Dynamo is a 6 Mana 3/4 that generates a spell to replace itself when played. Though the card may seem weak at a glance, it can be used as a consistent way for Even decks using Genn Greymane to access Odd-Cost cards.
In Constructed, Arcane Dynamo is an optional finisher for Even Shaman. The Mana restriction of the Discover effect makes it incredibly likely to Discover Bloodlust, which is an excellent card that cannot normally be included due to the Even-Cost restriction.
In Arena, Arcane Dynamo is a solid card that can be used to access many high-value class spells that can be hard to find in Arena drafts.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge