Arcane Dynamo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Dynamo is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Dynamo is a 6 Mana 3/4 that generates a spell to replace itself when played. Though the card may seem weak at a glance, it can be used as a consistent way for Even decks using Genn Greymane to access Odd-Cost cards.
In Constructed, Arcane Dynamo is an optional finisher for Even Shaman. The Mana restriction of the Discover effect makes it incredibly likely to Discover Bloodlust, which is an excellent card that cannot normally be included due to the Even-Cost restriction.
In Arena, Arcane Dynamo is a solid card that can be used to access many high-value class spells that can be hard to find in Arena drafts.
Decks with Arcane Dynamo
Kat's Aggro Quest Shaman Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|5,520||Aug 06 2019|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists