Argent Horserider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Argent Horserider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Argent Horserider can be viewed as a removal Spell that sticks around on the board to remain competitive for another turn. It is similar in effect to Argent Commander, but enters the game much earlier. Because of this it can be a powerful card against Aggro decks.
In Constructed, Argent Horserider can be a powerful inclusion as an anti-Aggro card. Simply using removal against Aggro decks will cause you to remain behind on the board, while playing this card can effectively help you to fight your way back and give them a problem to deal with in the early game.
Argent Horserider is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards