Table of Contents
Argent Horserider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Argent Horserider can be viewed as a removal Spell that sticks around on the board to remain competitive for another turn. It is similar in effect to Argent Commander, but enters the game much earlier. Because of this it can be a powerful card against Aggro decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Argent Horserider can be a powerful inclusion as an anti-Aggro card. Simply using removal against Aggro decks will cause you to remain behind on the board, while playing this card can effectively help you to fight your way back and give them a problem to deal with in the early game.
Argent Horserider is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists