Argent Horserider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Argent Horserider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Argent Horserider can be viewed as a removal Spell that sticks around on the board to remain competitive for another turn. It is similar in effect to Argent Commander, but enters the game much earlier. Because of this it can be a powerful card against Aggro decks.
In Constructed, Argent Horserider can be a powerful inclusion as an anti-Aggro card. Simply using removal against Aggro decks will cause you to remain behind on the board, while playing this card can effectively help you to fight your way back and give them a problem to deal with in the early game.
Argent Horserider is no longer available in Arena.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior