Argent Horserider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Argent Horserider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Argent Horserider can be viewed as a removal Spell that sticks around on the board to remain competitive for another turn. It is similar in effect to Argent Commander, but enters the game much earlier. Because of this it can be a powerful card against Aggro decks.
In Constructed, Argent Horserider can be a powerful inclusion as an anti-Aggro card. Simply using removal against Aggro decks will cause you to remain behind on the board, while playing this card can effectively help you to fight your way back and give them a problem to deal with in the early game.
Argent Horserider is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck