Big-Time Racketeer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Big-Time Racketeer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Big-Time Racketeer is a card that represents good overall value. It offers good combined stats of 7/7, which can be significantly increased if combined with Brann Bronzebeard. The card is most notable for decreasing the strength of the 6 Mana card pool, providing only a 1/1 minion if obtained through cards such as Moonglade Portal or Evolve.
In Constructed, Big-Time Racketeer is a fairly average card. Its main drawback is that it has no immediate impact on the board and in most cases can simply be ignored and as a result it is not played in any high level decks.
Big-Time Racketeer is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend