Big-Time Racketeer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Big-Time Racketeer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Big-Time Racketeer is a card that represents good overall value. It offers good combined stats of 7/7, which can be significantly increased if combined with Brann Bronzebeard. The card is most notable for decreasing the strength of the 6 Mana card pool, providing only a 1/1 minion if obtained through cards such as Moonglade Portal or Evolve.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Big-Time Racketeer is a fairly average card. Its main drawback is that it has no immediate impact on the board and in most cases can simply be ignored and as a result it is not played in any high level decks.
In Constructed, Big-Time Racketeer is a great card. It provides some of the best stats for its Mana cost, making it a strong tool when fighting for board control.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard