Bull Dozer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bull Dozer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bull Dozer is a powerful Mech minion that can be very powerful against classes that have no easy way to remove the Divine Shield from it. However, its high Cost will often make it too slow to play in most decks as it has no immediate impact on the board.
Bull Dozer is a solid late-game Arena card. Its strong stats and Divine Shield effect allow it to provide good value and it will often be able to close out games if your opponent has no removal available.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior