Bull Dozer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bull Dozer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bull Dozer is a powerful Mech minion that can be very powerful against classes that have no easy way to remove the Divine Shield from it. However, its high Cost will often make it too slow to play in most decks as it has no immediate impact on the board.
Bull Dozer is a solid late-game Arena card. Its strong stats and Divine Shield effect allow it to provide good value and it will often be able to close out games if your opponent has no removal available.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck