Corrupted Healbot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrupted Healbot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupted Healbot is a card that it is hard to see any huge benefit for. Offering only 1 extra stat point over a simple Pit Fighter at the cost of a huge drawback, it is not a particularly attractive proposition. In a Control deck that is not concerned with their opponent's life total, it can offer some benefits however.
In Constructed, Corrupted Healbot does have some key interactions such as being able to destroy Druid of the Claw and other similar minions in a single attack on curve. However, as mentioned previously, it does not offer much benefit overall when compared to other 5 Mana minions that do not have a drawback attached to them. It does offer potential synergies with Faceless Shambler, which can copy its powerful stats without gaining the drawback.
Corrupted Healbot is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend