Corrupted Healbot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrupted Healbot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupted Healbot is a card that it is hard to see any huge benefit for. Offering only 1 extra stat point over a simple Pit Fighter at the cost of a huge drawback, it is not a particularly attractive proposition. In a Control deck that is not concerned with their opponent's life total, it can offer some benefits however.
In Constructed, Corrupted Healbot does have some key interactions such as being able to destroy Druid of the Claw and other similar minions in a single attack on curve. However, as mentioned previously, it does not offer much benefit overall when compared to other 5 Mana minions that do not have a drawback attached to them. It does offer potential synergies with Faceless Shambler, which can copy its powerful stats without gaining the drawback.
Corrupted Healbot is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?