Corrupted Healbot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrupted Healbot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupted Healbot is a card that it is hard to see any huge benefit for. Offering only 1 extra stat point over a simple Pit Fighter at the cost of a huge drawback, it is not a particularly attractive proposition. In a Control deck that is not concerned with their opponent's life total, it can offer some benefits however.
In Constructed, Corrupted Healbot does have some key interactions such as being able to destroy Faceless Shambler, which can copy its powerful stats without gaining the drawback.and other similar minions in a single attack on curve. However, as mentioned previously, it does not offer much benefit overall when compared to other 5 Mana minions that do not have a drawback attached to them. It does offer potential synergies with
Corrupted Healbot is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck