Corrupted Healbot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrupted Healbot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupted Healbot is a card that it is hard to see any huge benefit for. Offering only 1 extra stat point over a simple Pit Fighter at the cost of a huge drawback, it is not a particularly attractive proposition. In a Control deck that is not concerned with their opponent's life total, it can offer some benefits however.
In Constructed, Corrupted Healbot does have some key interactions such as being able to destroy Faceless Shambler, which can copy its powerful stats without gaining the drawback.and other similar minions in a single attack on curve. However, as mentioned previously, it does not offer much benefit overall when compared to other 5 Mana minions that do not have a drawback attached to them. It does offer potential synergies with
Corrupted Healbot is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck