Countess Ashmore — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Countess Ashmore is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Countess Ashmore represents a lot of value if she can pull 3 different cards from your deck. The 6/6 body means that you are not giving up much in terms of stats on the card, and so the card draw is very valuable. It is also worth noting that weapons with a Deathrattle can be drawn with her ability. The downside to Countess Ashmore is that she does not do much on the turn on which she is played, meaning that you will need to have a stable position going into that turn or risk being overrun by your opponent.
In Constructed play, Countess Ashmore is best used to fetch pieces of a combo, or important parts of a deck. She is particularly good in Rush Warrior decks where she is used to fetch both a weapon, such as Woodcutter's Axe or Blood Razor, and also one of the many Rush minions available in that archetype.
Countess Ashmore is a very good card in Arena. She generates a lot of value without creating a large setback on the board. In level games, this value will often swing the game in your favour.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter