Countess Ashmore — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Countess Ashmore is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Countess Ashmore represents a lot of value if she can pull 3 different cards from your deck. The 6/6 body means that you are not giving up much in terms of stats on the card, and so the card draw is very valuable. It is also worth noting that weapons with a Deathrattle can be drawn with her ability. The downside to Countess Ashmore is that she does not do much on the turn on which she is played, meaning that you will need to have a stable position going into that turn or risk being overrun by your opponent.
In Constructed play, Countess Ashmore is best used to fetch pieces of a combo, or important parts of a deck. She is particularly good in Rush Warrior decks where she is used to fetch both a weapon, such as Woodcutter's Axe or Blood Razor, and also one of the many Rush minions available in that archetype.
Countess Ashmore is a very good card in Arena. She generates a lot of value without creating a large setback on the board. In level games, this value will often swing the game in your favour.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List