Crystallizer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crystallizer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crystallizer is a deceptively powerful card that can be used in a range of situations. As a 1 Mana 1/3, the card is very playable alone for its early-game tempo. However, the real strength of the card comes from its ability to turn Health into Armor, providing synergy with cards like Lesser Amethyst Spellstone, and Divine Hymn.,
In Constructed, Crystallizer can be used in a broad range of decks. It is best suited to slower Warrior or Warlock decks that can utilise the Armor or self-damage effects of the card.
In Arena, Crystallizer is a below average card. Although it has good stats for its Cost, 1-drops are rarely played in Arena and most opponents will skip to 2-drops, which a 1/3 does not contest very well. The card has slightly more draft value if you have picked up synergies like.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior