Crystallizer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crystallizer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crystallizer is a deceptively powerful card that can be used in a range of situations. As a 1 Mana 1/3, the card is very playable alone for its early-game tempo. However, the real strength of the card comes from its ability to turn Health into Armor, providing synergy with cards like Lesser Amethyst Spellstone, and Divine Hymn.,
In Constructed, Crystallizer can be used in a broad range of decks. It is best suited to slower Warrior or Warlock decks that can utilise the Armor or self-damage effects of the card.
In Arena, Crystallizer is a below average card. Although it has good stats for its Cost, 1-drops are rarely played in Arena and most opponents will skip to 2-drops, which a 1/3 does not contest very well. The card has slightly more draft value if you have picked up synergies like.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck