Crystallizer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crystallizer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crystallizer is a deceptively powerful card that can be used in a range of situations. As a 1 Mana 1/3, the card is very playable alone for its early-game tempo. However, the real strength of the card comes from its ability to turn Health into Armor, providing synergy with cards like Shield Slam, Lesser Amethyst Spellstone, and Divine Hymn.
In Constructed, Crystallizer can be used in a broad range of decks. It is best suited to slower Warrior or Warlock decks that can utilise the Armor or self-damage effects of the card.
In Arena, Crystallizer is a below average card. Although it has good stats for its Cost, 1-drops are rarely played in Arena and most opponents will skip to 2-drops, which a 1/3 does not contest very well. The card has slightly more draft value if you have picked up synergies like Shield Slam.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck