Crystallizer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crystallizer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crystallizer is a deceptively powerful card that can be used in a range of situations. As a 1 Mana 1/3, the card is very playable alone for its early-game tempo. However, the real strength of the card comes from its ability to turn Health into Armor, providing synergy with cards like Lesser Amethyst Spellstone, and Divine Hymn.,
In Constructed, Crystallizer can be used in a broad range of decks. It is best suited to slower Warrior or Warlock decks that can utilise the Armor or self-damage effects of the card.
In Arena, Crystallizer is a below average card. Although it has good stats for its Cost, 1-drops are rarely played in Arena and most opponents will skip to 2-drops, which a 1/3 does not contest very well. The card has slightly more draft value if you have picked up synergies like.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck