Divine Hymn — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Divine Hymn is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Hymn is a surprisingly flexible card which currently sees play in a variety of constructed decks. It does a great impression of Circle of Healing when played alongside Northshire Cleric, and is the strongest burst healing for Priests in Standard since the rotation of Greater Healing Potion.
Divine Hymn does double duty in Control Priest decks, serving both as a burst of healing to buy time against aggro decks and as a cheap spell to buy additional pings from Shadowreaper Anduin. It is also excellent in combination with Wild Pyromancer and Acolyte of Pain, as its healing can create additional triggers from both minions. Most Combo Priest lists opt to use Circle of Healing over Divine Hymn, as it is cheaper and easier to use with Northshire Clerics.
Without numerous healing synergies in your deck, Divine Hymn does not impact the board enough to earn a spot in Arena decks.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge