Divine Hymn — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Divine Hymn is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Hymn is a surprisingly flexible card which currently sees play in a variety of constructed decks. It does a great impression of Circle of Healing when played alongside Northshire Cleric, and is the strongest burst healing for Priests in Standard since the rotation of Greater Healing Potion.
Divine Hymn does double duty in Control Priest decks, serving both as a burst of healing to buy time against aggro decks and as a cheap spell to buy additional pings from Shadowreaper Anduin. It is also excellent in combination with Wild Pyromancer and Acolyte of Pain, as its healing can create additional triggers from both minions. Most Combo Priest lists opt to use Circle of Healing over Divine Hymn, as it is cheaper and easier to use with Northshire Clerics.
Without numerous healing synergies in your deck, Divine Hymn does not impact the board enough to earn a spot in Arena decks.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck