Divine Hymn — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Divine Hymn is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Hymn is a surprisingly flexible card which currently sees play in a variety of constructed decks. It does a great impression of Circle of Healing when played alongside Northshire Cleric, and is the strongest burst healing for Priests in Standard since the rotation of Greater Healing Potion.
Divine Hymn does double duty in Control Priest decks, serving both as a burst of healing to buy time against aggro decks and as a cheap spell to buy additional pings from Shadowreaper Anduin. It is also excellent in combination with Wild Pyromancer and Acolyte of Pain, as its healing can create additional triggers from both minions. Most Combo Priest lists opt to use Circle of Healing over Divine Hymn, as it is cheaper and easier to use with Northshire Clerics.
Without numerous healing synergies in your deck, Divine Hymn does not impact the board enough to earn a spot in Arena decks.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck