Divine Hymn — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Divine Hymn is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Hymn is a surprisingly flexible card which currently sees play in a variety of constructed decks. It does a great impression of Circle of Healing when played alongside , and is the strongest burst healing for Priests in Standard since the rotation of Greater Healing Potion.
Divine Hymn does double duty in Control Priest decks, serving both as a burst of healing to buy time against aggro decks and as a cheap spell to buy additional pings from Shadowreaper Anduin. It is also excellent in combination with and , as its healing can create additional triggers from both minions. Most Combo Priest lists opt to use Circle of Healing over Divine Hymn, as it is cheaper and easier to use with s.
Without numerous healing synergies in your deck, Divine Hymn does not impact the board enough to earn a spot in Arena decks.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck