Lesser Amethyst Spellstone — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Amethyst Spellstone is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lesser Amethyst Spellstone deals 3 damage to a minion in its base form, but this increases to 5 damage and then to 7 damage with progressive upgrades. As Warlock cards and theability are often damaging to the hero, the opportunity to remove an enemy minion while gaining Health should not be underestimated. The Spellstone scales upwards as the game goes on, and so the Health gained is often bigger at a time when stabilising requires it to be bigger.
In Constructed play, Lesser Amethyst Spellstone is a perfect fit in most Control Warlock decks. Such decks are built to survive as long as possible, and then play Bloodreaver Gul'dan. The ability to remove a minion while simultaneously gaining Health is exactly what the deck requires to advance this game plan.
In Arena, removal is always at a premium. Lesser Amethyst Spellstone is very versatile in that regard, and as such is a good card. If you need to remove an early minion for tempo, the Spellstone will work just fine. However, as it reaches the 7 damage form, it will be able to remove most opposing threats by the end of the game.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens