Lesser Amethyst Spellstone — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Amethyst Spellstone is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lesser Amethyst Spellstone deals 3 damage to a minion in its base form, but this increases to 5 damage and then to 7 damage with progressive upgrades. As Warlock cards and theability are often damaging to the hero, the opportunity to remove an enemy minion while gaining Health should not be underestimated. The Spellstone scales upwards as the game goes on, and so the Health gained is often bigger at a time when stabilising requires it to be bigger.
In Constructed play, Lesser Amethyst Spellstone is a perfect fit in most Control Warlock decks. Such decks are built to survive as long as possible, and then play Bloodreaver Gul'dan. The ability to remove a minion while simultaneously gaining Health is exactly what the deck requires to advance this game plan.
In Arena, removal is always at a premium. Lesser Amethyst Spellstone is very versatile in that regard, and as such is a good card. If you need to remove an early minion for tempo, the Spellstone will work just fine. However, as it reaches the 7 damage form, it will be able to remove most opposing threats by the end of the game.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List