Cursed Disciple — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cursed Disciple is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cursed Disciple is a minion that can be seen as representing two copies of one of the worst cards in the game, Magma Rager. Although Cursed Disciple has a more reasonable overall Mana Cost, it is still a poor card, as 1-Health minions are far too easy for most opponents to remove.
Cursed Disciple is far too weak to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Cursed Disciple is a below-average card. Despite 1-Health minions being easy to remove, it is unlikely opponents will be able to remove two of them, allowing you to use at least one 5-Attack minion to trade.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck