Cursed Disciple — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cursed Disciple is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cursed Disciple is a minion that can be seen as representing two copies of one of the worst cards in the game, Magma Rager. Although Cursed Disciple has a more reasonable overall Mana Cost, it is still a poor card, as 1-Health minions are far too easy for most opponents to remove.
2. Constructed Play
Cursed Disciple is far too weak to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Cursed Disciple is a below-average card. Despite 1-Health minions being easy to remove, it is unlikely opponents will be able to remove two of them, allowing you to use at least one 5-Attack minion to trade.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter