Cursed Disciple — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cursed Disciple is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cursed Disciple is a minion that can be seen as representing two copies of one of the worst cards in the game, Magma Rager. Although Cursed Disciple has a more reasonable overall Mana Cost, it is still a poor card, as 1-Health minions are far too easy for most opponents to remove.
Cursed Disciple is far too weak to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Cursed Disciple is a below-average card. Despite 1-Health minions being easy to remove, it is unlikely opponents will be able to remove two of them, allowing you to use at least one 5-Attack minion to trade.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck