Cursed Disciple — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cursed Disciple is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cursed Disciple is a minion that can be seen as representing two copies of one of the worst cards in the game, Magma Rager. Although Cursed Disciple has a more reasonable overall Mana Cost, it is still a poor card, as 1-Health minions are far too easy for most opponents to remove.
Cursed Disciple is far too weak to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Cursed Disciple is a below-average card. Despite 1-Health minions being easy to remove, it is unlikely opponents will be able to remove two of them, allowing you to use at least one 5-Attack minion to trade.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck