Cursed Disciple — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cursed Disciple is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cursed Disciple is a minion that can be seen as representing two copies of one of the worst cards in the game, Magma Rager. Although Cursed Disciple has a more reasonable overall Mana Cost, it is still a poor card, as 1-Health minions are far too easy for most opponents to remove.
Cursed Disciple is far too weak to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Cursed Disciple is a below-average card. Despite 1-Health minions being easy to remove, it is unlikely opponents will be able to remove two of them, allowing you to use at least one 5-Attack minion to trade.
Decks with Cursed Disciple
Malygos OTK Quest Druid Deck 17 spells, 12 minions, 1 hero card
|12,360||Apr 11 2018|
Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|14,540||Apr 11 2018|
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time