Deranged Doctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deranged Doctor is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea behind Deranged Doctor is to provide a card that helps to stabilise, while also presenting a big threat to the opponent. However, the healing provided by the Deathrattle is not enough to compensate for the lack of impact an 8/8 will make this late in the game.
Deranged Doctor's Deathrattle is not enough to make him a playable card in the 8-Mana slot in a deck. Compare this ability to that of The Lich King which generates value and also has Taunt, and you will see the problem. The fact that the Doctor will often not even gain you the 8 Health (as it will be ignored, or be hit with a Polymorph style effect) is also an issue.
Deranged Doctor is not impactful enough to be a highly rated pick. If you need something to add a bit of punch to your deck at the end of your draft, then an 8-Mana 8/8 is a playable card. Do not rely on the Doctor's Deathrattle to change the results of many games though.
Decks with Deranged Doctor
Quest Warlock Deck (Theorycraft) 8 spells, 22 minions
|14,860||Aug 06 2019|
Wild Big Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 10 spells, 18 minions
|7,120||Apr 08 2019|
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time