Deranged Doctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deranged Doctor is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea behind Deranged Doctor is to provide a card that helps to stabilise, while also presenting a big threat to the opponent. However, the healing provided by the Deathrattle is not enough to compensate for the lack of impact an 8/8 will make this late in the game.
Deranged Doctor's Deathrattle is not enough to make him a playable card in the 8-Mana slot in a deck. Compare this ability to that of The Lich King which generates value and also has Taunt, and you will see the problem. The fact that the Doctor will often not even gain you the 8 Health (as it will be ignored, or be hit with a Polymorph style effect) is also an issue.
Deranged Doctor is not impactful enough to be a highly rated pick. If you need something to add a bit of punch to your deck at the end of your draft, then an 8-Mana 8/8 is a playable card. Do not rely on the Doctor's Deathrattle to change the results of many games though.
Decks with Deranged Doctor
Quest Warlock Deck (Theorycraft) 8 spells, 22 minions
|14,860||Aug 06 2019|
Wild Big Rogue Deck Guide 2 weapons, 10 spells, 18 minions
|7,120||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?