Deranged Doctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deranged Doctor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea behind Deranged Doctor is to provide a card that helps to stabilise, while also presenting a big threat to the opponent. However, the healing provided by the Deathrattle is not enough to compensate for the lack of impact an 8/8 will make this late in the game.
Deranged Doctor's Deathrattle is not enough to make him a playable card in the 8-Mana slot in a deck. Compare this ability to that of The Lich King which generates value and also has Taunt, and you will see the problem. The fact that the Doctor will often not even gain you the 8 Health (as it will be ignored, or be hit with a Polymorph style effect) is also an issue.
Deranged Doctor is not impactful enough to be a highly rated pick. If you need something to add a bit of punch to your deck at the end of your draft, then an 8-Mana 8/8 is a playable card. Do not rely on the Doctor's Deathrattle to change the results of many games though.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck