Deranged Doctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deranged Doctor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea behind Deranged Doctor is to provide a card that helps to stabilise, while also presenting a big threat to the opponent. However, the healing provided by the Deathrattle is not enough to compensate for the lack of impact an 8/8 will make this late in the game.
Deranged Doctor's Deathrattle is not enough to make him a playable card in the 8-Mana slot in a deck. Compare this ability to that of The Lich King which generates value and also has Taunt, and you will see the problem. The fact that the Doctor will often not even gain you the 8 Health (as it will be ignored, or be hit with a Polymorph style effect) is also an issue.
Deranged Doctor is not impactful enough to be a highly rated pick. If you need something to add a bit of punch to your deck at the end of your draft, then an 8-Mana 8/8 is a playable card. Do not rely on the Doctor's Deathrattle to change the results of many games though.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck