Doomcaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Doomcaller is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doomcaller is a powerful tool that can swing your C'Thun deck heavily towards beating Control. By allowing you to play multiple C'Thuns over the course of games that go long you are able to win games through turn in to long battles of attrition.
In Constructed Doomcaller is a tech choice in a C'Thun deck to sway your matchups more towards beating other Control decks. The downside is that it weakens your matchups against Control and Midrange significantly.
Doomcaller is not available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List