Dozing Marksman — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dozing Marksman is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dozing Marksman is a docile card that can become very threatening while damaged. Due to the card only having an attack value while damaged, the 4th point of Health on the minion is negligible. Under optimal conditions, the card is a 2 Mana 4/3, but it is heavily reliant on taking damage from cards like Overlord's Whip to be effective.
Dozing Marksman fits most naturally into the Warrior class due to the presence of self-damaging cards like Overlord's Whip and Whirlwind. However, the card is far too weak to be considered for high-level play.
In Arena, Dozing Marksman is a weak card. The Arena format demands cards that can immediately contest the board, and in most situations, opponents will simply ignore the card.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide