Dozing Marksman — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dozing Marksman is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dozing Marksman is a docile card that can become very threatening while damaged. Due to the card only having an attack value while damaged, the 4th point of Health on the minion is negligible. Under optimal conditions, the card is a 2 Mana 4/3, but it is heavily reliant on taking damage from cards like Overlord's Whip to be effective.
Dozing Marksman fits most naturally into the Warrior class due to the presence of self-damaging cards like Overlord's Whip and . However, the card is far too weak to be considered for high-level play.
In Arena, Dozing Marksman is a weak card. The Arena format demands cards that can immediately contest the board, and in most situations, opponents will simply ignore the card.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter