Dragonhatcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonhatcher is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dragonhatcher is an expensive late-game minion that can be used to add consistency for decks that rely on late-game Dragons such as Malygos and Ysera. However, as the minion Dragons are summoned with an end of turn effect, opponents have a full turn to be able to react to any Dragon Recruited.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dragonhatcher is a weak card and should only be considered for decks heavily reliant on specific late-game Dragons. However, it should not be considered in Dragon decks as any cheaper Dragons present in a deck will greatly lower the value of the card.
In Arena, Dragonhatcher is an awful card and should never be considered.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please