Dragonhatcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonhatcher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonhatcher is an expensive late-game minion that can be used to add consistency for decks that rely on late-game Dragons such as Malygos and Ysera. However, as the minion Dragons are summoned with an end of turn effect, opponents have a full turn to be able to react to any Dragon Recruited.
In Constructed, Dragonhatcher is a weak card and should only be considered for decks heavily reliant on specific late-game Dragons. However, it should not be considered in Dragon decks as any cheaper Dragons present in a deck will greatly lower the value of the card.
In Arena, Dragonhatcher is an awful card and should never be considered.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck