Dragonhatcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonhatcher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonhatcher is an expensive late-game minion that can be used to add consistency for decks that rely on late-game Dragons such as Malygos and Ysera. However, as the minion Dragons are summoned with an end of turn effect, opponents have a full turn to be able to react to any Dragon Recruited.
In Constructed, Dragonhatcher is a weak card and should only be considered for decks heavily reliant on specific late-game Dragons. However, it should not be considered in Dragon decks as any cheaper Dragons present in a deck will greatly lower the value of the card.
In Arena, Dragonhatcher is an awful card and should never be considered.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck