Dragonhatcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonhatcher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonhatcher is an expensive late-game minion that can be used to add consistency for decks that rely on late-game Dragons such as Malygos and Ysera. However, as the minion Dragons are summoned with an end of turn effect, opponents have a full turn to be able to react to any Dragon Recruited.
In Constructed, Dragonhatcher is a weak card and should only be considered for decks heavily reliant on specific late-game Dragons. However, it should not be considered in Dragon decks as any cheaper Dragons present in a deck will greatly lower the value of the card.
In Arena, Dragonhatcher is an awful card and should never be considered.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List