Dragonhatcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonhatcher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonhatcher is an expensive late-game minion that can be used to add consistency for decks that rely on late-game Dragons such as Malygos and Ysera. However, as the minion Dragons are summoned with an end of turn effect, opponents have a full turn to be able to react to any Dragon Recruited.
In Constructed, Dragonhatcher is a weak card and should only be considered for decks heavily reliant on specific late-game Dragons. However, it should not be considered in Dragon decks as any cheaper Dragons present in a deck will greatly lower the value of the card.
In Arena, Dragonhatcher is an awful card and should never be considered.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck