Dread Corsair — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dread Corsair is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dread Corsair has the potential to be a powerful card, but it requires very specific synergies to realise this potential. In Weapon classes it has the potential to represent an extremely strong Tempo play, while it offers more synergies in a Pirate deck.
Dread Corsair is only seen in Constructed in very specific synergy decks. Some combo based Warrior decks use it due to excellent synergies with Death's Bite, and Battle Rage, while Pirate decks also use it as a strong midrange option.,
Dread Corsair is a very weak pick in Arena. Even in a deck that features multiple weapons, you will be relying on drawing this card at the right time, or else it will be a dead card in your hand.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens