Explodinator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Explodinator is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explodinator is a card that floods the board with Goblin Bombs in a similar manner to Boommaster Flark. Although the base stats of all minions summoned are quite weak, summoning 3 minions for 4 Mana provides excellent synergy with cards like Flametongue Totem and .
In Constructed, Explodinator can be considered in decks that use positional buffs, like Even Shaman.
In Arena, Explodinator is a terrible card. As you will not be able to reliably get value from the 0-Attack Goblin Bombs, the card is just a very poor 4 Mana 3/2 most of the time.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens