Explodinator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Explodinator is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explodinator is a card that floods the board with Goblin Bombs in a similar manner to Boommaster Flark. Although the base stats of all minions summoned are quite weak, summoning 3 minions for 4 Mana provides excellent synergy with cards like and .
In Constructed, Explodinator can be considered in decks that use positional buffs, like Even Shaman.
In Arena, Explodinator is a terrible card. As you will not be able to reliably get value from the 0-Attack Goblin Bombs, the card is just a very poor 4 Mana 3/2 most of the time.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck