Explodinator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Explodinator is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explodinator is a card that floods the board with Goblin Bombs in a similar manner to Boommaster Flark. Although the base stats of all minions summoned are quite weak, summoning 3 minions for 4 Mana provides excellent synergy with cards like Flametongue Totem and .
In Constructed, Explodinator can be considered in decks that use positional buffs, like Even Shaman.
In Arena, Explodinator is a terrible card. As you will not be able to reliably get value from the 0-Attack Goblin Bombs, the card is just a very poor 4 Mana 3/2 most of the time.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens