Explosive Sheep — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Sheep is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Sheep is a powerful AoE card that can be used to sweep your opponent's board if the Deathrattle effect goes off. It is best used in situations where you can activate the Deathrattle yourself, to prevent the opportunity for your opponent to Silence it. It is also a Mech, although it will be difficult to use with other Mech synergy cards, since its Deathrattle will affect your side of the board as well.
In Constructed, Explosive Sheep will mostly be used as anti-Aggro card by providing a strong AoE effect to classes that do not usually have access to one. There is also potential for it to be used in an Enrage deck that relies on using minions that get advantages from being damaged, such as Amani Berserker or . It is unlikely to be seen in a Mech synergy deck, as these will most often be Tempo focused decks that rely on having a strong board presence of their own.
Explosive Sheep is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck