Table of Contents
Explosive Sheep is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Explosive Sheep is a powerful AoE card that can be used to sweep your opponent's board if the Deathrattle effect goes off. It is best used in situations where you can activate the Deathrattle yourself, to prevent the opportunity for your opponent to Silence it. It is also a Mech, although it will be difficult to use with other Mech synergy cards, since its Deathrattle will affect your side of the board as well.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Explosive Sheep will mostly be used as anti-Aggro card by providing a strong AoE effect to classes that do not usually have access to one. There is also potential for it to be used in an Enrage deck that relies on using minions that get advantages from being damaged, such as Amani Berserker or Acolyte of Pain. It is unlikely to be seen in a Mech synergy deck, as these will most often be Tempo focused decks that rely on having a strong board presence of their own.
Explosive Sheep is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists