Explosive Sheep — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Sheep is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Sheep is a powerful AoE card that can be used to sweep your opponent's board if the Deathrattle effect goes off. It is best used in situations where you can activate the Deathrattle yourself, to prevent the opportunity for your opponent to Silence it. It is also a Mech, although it will be difficult to use with other Mech synergy cards, since its Deathrattle will affect your side of the board as well.
In Constructed, Explosive Sheep will mostly be used as anti-Aggro card by providing a strong AoE effect to classes that do not usually have access to one. There is also potential for it to be used in an Enrage deck that relies on using minions that get advantages from being damaged, such as Amani Berserker or Acolyte of Pain. It is unlikely to be seen in a Mech synergy deck, as these will most often be Tempo focused decks that rely on having a strong board presence of their own.
Explosive Sheep is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List