Explosive Sheep — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Sheep is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Sheep is a powerful AoE card that can be used to sweep your opponent's board if the Deathrattle effect goes off. It is best used in situations where you can activate the Deathrattle yourself, to prevent the opportunity for your opponent to Silence it. It is also a Mech, although it will be difficult to use with other Mech synergy cards, since its Deathrattle will affect your side of the board as well.
In Constructed, Explosive Sheep will mostly be used as anti-Aggro card by providing a strong AoE effect to classes that do not usually have access to one. There is also potential for it to be used in an Enrage deck that relies on using minions that get advantages from being damaged, such as Amani Berserker or Acolyte of Pain. It is unlikely to be seen in a Mech synergy deck, as these will most often be Tempo focused decks that rely on having a strong board presence of their own.
Explosive Sheep is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens