Eydis Darkbane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eydis Darkbane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eydis Darkbane is a card that has a potentially devastating effect. 3 damage is a huge potential swing on the board, so if you are able to start buffing this card with targetted spells, it can create a huge problem for your opponent if they do not have the right removal option.
In Constructed, Eydis Darkbane can represent a lot of value in classes that have targetted buff Spells, such as Priest and Paladin. It also offers a lot of potential synergy with Spare Parts, similar to Flamewaker.
Eydis Darkbane is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck