Eydis Darkbane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eydis Darkbane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eydis Darkbane is a card that has a potentially devastating effect. 3 damage is a huge potential swing on the board, so if you are able to start buffing this card with targetted spells, it can create a huge problem for your opponent if they do not have the right removal option.
In Constructed, Eydis Darkbane can represent a lot of value in classes that have targetted buff Spells, such as Priest and Paladin. It also offers a lot of potential synergy with Spare Parts, similar to Flamewaker.
Eydis Darkbane is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists