Eydis Darkbane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eydis Darkbane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eydis Darkbane is a card that has a potentially devastating effect. 3 damage is a huge potential swing on the board, so if you are able to start buffing this card with targetted spells, it can create a huge problem for your opponent if they do not have the right removal option.
In Constructed, Eydis Darkbane can represent a lot of value in classes that have targetted buff Spells, such as Priest and Paladin. It also offers a lot of potential synergy with Spare Parts, similar to Flamewaker.
Eydis Darkbane is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend