Eydis Darkbane — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eydis Darkbane is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eydis Darkbane is a card that has a potentially devastating effect. 3 damage is a huge potential swing on the board, so if you are able to start buffing this card with targetted spells, it can create a huge problem for your opponent if they do not have the right removal option.
In Constructed, Eydis Darkbane can represent a lot of value in classes that have targetted buff Spells, such as Priest and Paladin. It also offers a lot of potential synergy with Spare Parts, similar to Flamewaker.
Eydis Darkbane is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck