Flesheating Ghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Flesheating Ghoul is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flesheating Ghoul is a minion that looks like it can potentially be very powerful. However, because it steadily grows, it needs to stick on the board to be a significant threat, and since it only has 3 health, it is unlikely to be able to do so.
Flesheating Ghoul is rarely seen in Constructed decks, due to its poor initial stats, it is usually too situational to rely on in a highly tuned deck. On top of this, any potential benefits for this card are usually outweighed by other potential picks.
In Arena, Flesheating Ghoul performs slightly better than it does in Constructed. The scenario where you play Flesheating Ghoul on turn 3 and trade 2-drops with your opponent is quite common, and this then presents you with an immediate 4/3 minion, which is quite powerful.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck