Flesheating Ghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Flesheating Ghoul is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flesheating Ghoul is a minion that looks like it can potentially be very powerful. However, because it steadily grows, it needs to stick on the board to be a significant threat, and since it only has 3 health, it is unlikely to be able to do so.
Flesheating Ghoul is rarely seen in Constructed decks, due to its poor initial stats, it is usually too situational to rely on in a highly tuned deck. On top of this, any potential benefits for this card are usually outweighed by other potential picks.
In Arena, Flesheating Ghoul performs slightly better than it does in Constructed. The scenario where you play Flesheating Ghoul on turn 3 and trade 2-drops with your opponent is quite common, and this then presents you with an immediate 4/3 minion, which is quite powerful.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike