Flesheating Ghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Flesheating Ghoul is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flesheating Ghoul is a minion that looks like it can potentially be very powerful. However, because it steadily grows, it needs to stick on the board to be a significant threat, and since it only has 3 health, it is unlikely to be able to do so.
Flesheating Ghoul is rarely seen in Constructed decks, due to its poor initial stats, it is usually too situational to rely on in a highly tuned deck. On top of this, any potential benefits for this card are usually outweighed by other potential picks.
In Arena, Flesheating Ghoul performs slightly better than it does in Constructed. The scenario where you play Flesheating Ghoul on turn 3 and trade 2-drops with your opponent is quite common, and this then presents you with an immediate 4/3 minion, which is quite powerful.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens