Flesheating Ghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Flesheating Ghoul is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flesheating Ghoul is a minion that looks like it can potentially be very powerful. However, because it steadily grows, it needs to stick on the board to be a significant threat, and since it only has 3 health, it is unlikely to be able to do so.
Flesheating Ghoul is rarely seen in Constructed decks, due to its poor initial stats, it is usually too situational to rely on in a highly tuned deck. On top of this, any potential benefits for this card are usually outweighed by other potential picks.
In Arena, Flesheating Ghoul performs slightly better than it does in Constructed. The scenario where you play Flesheating Ghoul on turn 3 and trade 2-drops with your opponent is quite common, and this then presents you with an immediate 4/3 minion, which is quite powerful.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List