Flesheating Ghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Flesheating Ghoul is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flesheating Ghoul is a minion that looks like it can potentially be very powerful. However, because it steadily grows, it needs to stick on the board to be a significant threat, and since it only has 3 health, it is unlikely to be able to do so.
Flesheating Ghoul is rarely seen in Constructed decks, due to its poor initial stats, it is usually too situational to rely on in a highly tuned deck. On top of this, any potential benefits for this card are usually outweighed by other potential picks.
In Arena, Flesheating Ghoul performs slightly better than it does in Constructed. The scenario where you play Flesheating Ghoul on turn 3 and trade 2-drops with your opponent is quite common, and this then presents you with an immediate 4/3 minion, which is quite powerful.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists