Table of Contents
Force-Tank MAX is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Force-Tank MAX is a powerful looking card but can turn out to be underpowered for its mana cost. If the Divine Shield ends up getting little value, then you have paid a significantly increased Mana cost for a card that is not too much stronger than Boulderfist Ogre. Against classes that can struggle to remove a Divine Shield however, it can be a very strong card. It is also part of the Mech set and as such can benefit from all of the Mech synergy cards available.
2. Constructed Play
Force-Tank MAX is usually too slow to see play in Constructed. Compared to potential 8 Mana cards like Ragnaros the Firelord, it has no effect on the board the turn you play it. If you are lacking in higher budget options however, it can be useful as a finisher, especially in a Mech based deck.
Force-Tank MAX is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists