Force-Tank MAX — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Force-Tank MAX is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Force-Tank MAX is a powerful looking card but can turn out to be underpowered for its mana cost. If the Divine Shield ends up getting little value, then you have paid a significantly increased Mana cost for a card that is not too much stronger than Boulderfist Ogre. Against classes that can struggle to remove a Divine Shield however, it can be a very strong card. It is also part of the Mech set and as such can benefit from all of the Mech synergy cards available.
Force-Tank MAX is usually too slow to see play in Constructed. Compared to potential 8 Mana cards like Ragnaros the Firelord, it has no effect on the board the turn you play it. If you are lacking in higher budget options however, it can be useful as a finisher, especially in a Mech based deck.
Force-Tank MAX is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List