Force-Tank MAX — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Force-Tank MAX is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Force-Tank MAX is a powerful looking card but can turn out to be underpowered for its mana cost. If the Divine Shield ends up getting little value, then you have paid a significantly increased Mana cost for a card that is not too much stronger than Boulderfist Ogre. Against classes that can struggle to remove a Divine Shield however, it can be a very strong card. It is also part of the Mech set and as such can benefit from all of the Mech synergy cards available.
Force-Tank MAX is usually too slow to see play in Constructed. Compared to potential 8 Mana cards like Ragnaros the Firelord, it has no effect on the board the turn you play it. If you are lacking in higher budget options however, it can be useful as a finisher, especially in a Mech based deck.
Force-Tank MAX is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter