Force-Tank MAX — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Force-Tank MAX is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Force-Tank MAX is a powerful looking card but can turn out to be underpowered for its mana cost. If the Divine Shield ends up getting little value, then you have paid a significantly increased Mana cost for a card that is not too much stronger than Boulderfist Ogre. Against classes that can struggle to remove a Divine Shield however, it can be a very strong card. It is also part of the Mech set and as such can benefit from all of the Mech synergy cards available.
Force-Tank MAX is usually too slow to see play in Constructed. Compared to potential 8 Mana cards like Ragnaros the Firelord, it has no effect on the board the turn you play it. If you are lacking in higher budget options however, it can be useful as a finisher, especially in a Mech based deck.
Force-Tank MAX is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj