Fungal Enchanter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fungal Enchanter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fungal Enchanter is a little below the power curve, but has a huge potential upside. If it can be used to heal two minions out of range of enemy trades, it suddenly becomes an extremely good card. The difficulty lies in getting into a position where that consistently happens.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Fungal Enchanter is not usually reliable enough to see play. It has good synergy with Priest cards in particular, where it can be used alongside Northshire Cleric to draw cards, or with Mana Geode to make a wide board.
In Arena, Fungal Enchanter is an above-average card. The ability is relevant to Arena play, and the stats are respectable enough for a 3-Mana minion. For the most part, you will only get to heal a single minion, but the occasions when you get to do more than that can swing a game in your favour.
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue