Fungal Enchanter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fungal Enchanter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fungal Enchanter is a little below the power curve, but has a huge potential upside. If it can be used to heal two minions out of range of enemy trades, it suddenly becomes an extremely good card. The difficulty lies in getting into a position where that consistently happens.
In Constructed play, Fungal Enchanter is not usually reliable enough to see play. It has good synergy with Priest cards in particular, where it can be used alongside Northshire Cleric to draw cards, or with Mana Geode to make a wide board.
In Arena, Fungal Enchanter is an above-average card. The ability is relevant to Arena play, and the stats are respectable enough for a 3-Mana minion. For the most part, you will only get to heal a single minion, but the occasions when you get to do more than that can swing a game in your favour.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens