Fungal Enchanter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fungal Enchanter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fungal Enchanter is a little below the power curve, but has a huge potential upside. If it can be used to heal two minions out of range of enemy trades, it suddenly becomes an extremely good card. The difficulty lies in getting into a position where that consistently happens.
In Constructed play, Fungal Enchanter is not usually reliable enough to see play. It has good synergy with Priest cards in particular, where it can be used alongside Mana Geode to make a wide board.to draw cards, or with
In Arena, Fungal Enchanter is an above-average card. The ability is relevant to Arena play, and the stats are respectable enough for a 3-Mana minion. For the most part, you will only get to heal a single minion, but the occasions when you get to do more than that can swing a game in your favour.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck