Fungal Enchanter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fungal Enchanter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fungal Enchanter is a little below the power curve, but has a huge potential upside. If it can be used to heal two minions out of range of enemy trades, it suddenly becomes an extremely good card. The difficulty lies in getting into a position where that consistently happens.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Fungal Enchanter is not usually reliable enough to see play. It has good synergy with Priest cards in particular, where it can be used alongside Northshire Cleric to draw cards, or with Mana Geode to make a wide board.
In Arena, Fungal Enchanter is an above-average card. The ability is relevant to Arena play, and the stats are respectable enough for a 3-Mana minion. For the most part, you will only get to heal a single minion, but the occasions when you get to do more than that can swing a game in your favour.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild