Galvanizer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Galvanizer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Galvanizer is a good starting point for Mech decks. It has a comparable effect to that of Mechwarper, with a bonus that also persists on death.
In Constructed, Galvanizer is a solid card for any deck that uses a large number of Mech minions to benefit from the Cost reduction.
In Arena, Galvanizer is a poor card. It is not possible to reliably draft enough Mechs to get enough value out of the Hero Power to justify playing a 2 Mana 1/2
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th
- Critical Open Letter Signed by over 1000 Current and Former Activision Blizzard Employees
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter