Galvanizer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Galvanizer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Galvanizer is a good starting point for Mech decks. It has a comparable effect to that of Mechwarper, with a bonus that also persists on death.
In Constructed, Galvanizer is a solid card for any deck that uses a large number of Mech minions to benefit from the Cost reduction.
In Arena, Galvanizer is a poor card. It is not possible to reliably draft enough Mechs to get enough value out of the Hero Power to justify playing a 2 Mana 1/2
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge