Galvanizer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Galvanizer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Galvanizer is a good starting point for Mech decks. It has a comparable effect to that of Mechwarper, with a bonus that also persists on death.
In Constructed, Galvanizer is a solid card for any deck that uses a large number of Mech minions to benefit from the Cost reduction.
In Arena, Galvanizer is a poor card. It is not possible to reliably draft enough Mechs to get enough value out of the Hero Power to justify playing a 2 Mana 1/2
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List