Galvanizer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Galvanizer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Galvanizer is a good starting point for Mech decks. It has a comparable effect to that of Mechwarper, with a bonus that also persists on death.
In Constructed, Galvanizer is a solid card for any deck that uses a large number of Mech minions to benefit from the Cost reduction.
In Arena, Galvanizer is a poor card. It is not possible to reliably draft enough Mechs to get enough value out of the Hero Power to justify playing a 2 Mana 1/2
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck