Gazlowe — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gazlowe is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gazlowe is a new card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes that has extreme synergy with the new Spare Parts cards, since all of these cards are treated as spells.
Gazlowe is best used in a combo deck that is built around gaining a lot of Spare Parts through cards like Tinkertown Technician, Toshley, and Clockwork Gnome. Then on a later turn, you can fill your hand with an overwhelming amount of resources by using Gazlowe to turn those Spare Parts into actual minions.
Gazlowe is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?