Gazlowe — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gazlowe is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gazlowe is a new card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes that has extreme synergy with the new Spare Parts cards, since all of these cards are treated as spells.
Gazlowe is best used in a combo deck that is built around gaining a lot of Spare Parts through cards like Tinkertown Technician, Toshley, and Clockwork Gnome. Then on a later turn, you can fill your hand with an overwhelming amount of resources by using Gazlowe to turn those Spare Parts into actual minions.
Gazlowe is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge