Table of Contents
Gazlowe is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gazlowe is a new card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes that has extreme synergy with the new Spare Parts cards, since all of these cards are treated as spells.
2. Constructed Play
Gazlowe is best used in a combo deck that is built around gaining a lot of Spare Parts through cards like Tinkertown Technician, Toshley, and Clockwork Gnome. Then on a later turn, you can fill your hand with an overwhelming amount of resources by using Gazlowe to turn those Spare Parts into actual minions.
Gazlowe is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists