Gazlowe — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gazlowe is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gazlowe is a new card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes that has extreme synergy with the new Spare Parts cards, since all of these cards are treated as spells.
2. Constructed Play
Gazlowe is best used in a combo deck that is built around gaining a lot of Spare Parts through cards like Tinkertown Technician, Toshley, and Clockwork Gnome. Then on a later turn, you can fill your hand with an overwhelming amount of resources by using Gazlowe to turn those Spare Parts into actual minions.
Gazlowe is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest