Glacial Shard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Glacial Shard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glacial Shard is an exceptionally powerful 1-Mana minion. Although the Freeze Mechanic is often neglected outside of the Mage Class, having the ability to Freeze a minion for a turn can manipulate a board to work in your favor. Additionally, Glacial Shard is also a cheap minion that can be used to activate Elemental synergy cards on the following turn.
As a 1-Mana Elemental, Glacial Shard is a strong choice for any Elemental deck. The cheap Freeze effect also make the card worth considering in Mage decks that can get further value with cards such as Ice Lance and Cryomancer.
Glacial Shard is a good card in Arena. Although 1-Mana minions tend to be avoided in Arena, its ability to function as a cheap Freeze effect will often allow the board to be manipulated to provide favourable trades.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck