Table of Contents
Glacial Shard is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Glacial Shard is an exceptionally powerful 1-Mana minion. Although the Freeze Mechanic is often neglected outside of the Mage Class, having the ability to Freeze a minion for a turn can manipulate a board to work in your favor. Additionally, Glacial Shard is also a cheap minion that can be used to activate Elemental synergy cards on the following turn.
2. Constructed Play
As a 1-Mana Elemental, Glacial Shard is a strong choice for any Elemental deck. The cheap Freeze effect also make the card worth considering in Mage decks that can get further value with cards such as Ice Lance and Cryomancer.
Glacial Shard is a good card in Arena. Although 1-Mana minions tend to be avoided in Arena, its ability to function as a cheap Freeze effect will often allow the board to be manipulated to provide favourable trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper