Glacial Shard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Glacial Shard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glacial Shard is an exceptionally powerful 1-Mana minion. Although the Freeze Mechanic is often neglected outside of the Mage Class, having the ability to Freeze a minion for a turn can manipulate a board to work in your favor. Additionally, Glacial Shard is also a cheap minion that can be used to activate Elemental synergy cards on the following turn.
As a 1-Mana Elemental, Glacial Shard is a strong choice for any Elemental deck. The cheap Freeze effect also make the card worth considering in Mage decks that can get further value with cards such as Ice Lance and Cryomancer.
Glacial Shard is a good card in Arena. Although 1-Mana minions tend to be avoided in Arena, its ability to function as a cheap Freeze effect will often allow the board to be manipulated to provide favourable trades.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior