Glacial Shard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Glacial Shard is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Glacial Shard is an exceptionally powerful 1-Mana minion. Although the Freeze Mechanic is often neglected outside of the Mage Class, having the ability to Freeze a minion for a turn can manipulate a board to work in your favor. Additionally, Glacial Shard is also a cheap minion that can be used to activate Elemental synergy cards on the following turn.
2. Constructed Play
As a 1-Mana Elemental, Glacial Shard is a strong choice for any Elemental deck. The cheap Freeze effect also make the card worth considering in Mage decks that can get further value with cards such as Ice Lance and Cryomancer.
Glacial Shard is a good card in Arena. Although 1-Mana minions tend to be avoided in Arena, its ability to function as a cheap Freeze effect will often allow the board to be manipulated to provide favourable trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Shudderwock Shaman Deck
- Spiteful Druid Deck
- Budget Zoo Warlock Deck
- Budget Quest Rogue Deck
- Quest Rogue Deck
- Igneous Quest Rogue Deck
- Freddy B's Odd Face Hunter Deck
- Minion Elemental Mage Deck
- J4CKIECHAN's Theorycrafted Quest Hunter Deck
- Howlfiend Discard Zoo Warlock Deck
- The Lich King Evolve Shaman Deck
- Budget Midrange Jade Elemental Shaman Deck
- Kazakus Zoo Warlock Deck
- Crystal Core Dog Rogue Quest Wild Deck
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior