Grand Crusader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grand Crusader is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grand Crusader is one of several cards in The Grand Tournament set that can introduce Paladin effects into other decks. 6 Mana for a 5/5 is a fairly poor stat distribution, and the effect can be viewed as slightly worse than simply drawing a card. Since the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, there will usually be a better option for your deck.
Grand Crusader is rarely seen in high level Constructed. Although it can be a reasonable card for a budget player, when you gain access to cards of greater rarity there are far more powerful options available such as Sylvanas Windrunner and Emperor Thaurissan amongst others.
Grand Crusader is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck