Table of Contents
Grand Crusader is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grand Crusader is one of several cards in The Grand Tournament set that can introduce Paladin effects into other decks. 6 Mana for a 5/5 is a fairly poor stat distribution, and the effect can be viewed as slightly worse than simply drawing a card. Since the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, there will usually be a better option for your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Grand Crusader is rarely seen in high level Constructed. Although it can be a reasonable card for a budget player, when you gain access to cards of greater rarity there are far more powerful options available such as Sylvanas Windrunner and Emperor Thaurissan amongst others.
Grand Crusader is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists