Grand Crusader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grand Crusader is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grand Crusader is one of several cards in The Grand Tournament set that can introduce Paladin effects into other decks. 6 Mana for a 5/5 is a fairly poor stat distribution, and the effect can be viewed as slightly worse than simply drawing a card. Since the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, there will usually be a better option for your deck.
Grand Crusader is rarely seen in high level Constructed. Although it can be a reasonable card for a budget player, when you gain access to cards of greater rarity there are far more powerful options available such as Sylvanas Windrunner and Emperor Thaurissan amongst others.
Grand Crusader is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge