Grand Crusader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grand Crusader is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grand Crusader is one of several cards in The Grand Tournament set that can introduce Paladin effects into other decks. 6 Mana for a 5/5 is a fairly poor stat distribution, and the effect can be viewed as slightly worse than simply drawing a card. Since the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, there will usually be a better option for your deck.
Grand Crusader is rarely seen in high level Constructed. Although it can be a reasonable card for a budget player, when you gain access to cards of greater rarity there are far more powerful options available such as Sylvanas Windrunner and Emperor Thaurissan amongst others.
Grand Crusader is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike