Grand Crusader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grand Crusader is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grand Crusader is one of several cards in The Grand Tournament set that can introduce Paladin effects into other decks. 6 Mana for a 5/5 is a fairly poor stat distribution, and the effect can be viewed as slightly worse than simply drawing a card. Since the 6 Mana slot is extremely competitive, there will usually be a better option for your deck.
Grand Crusader is rarely seen in high level Constructed. Although it can be a reasonable card for a budget player, when you gain access to cards of greater rarity there are far more powerful options available such as Sylvanas Windrunner and Emperor Thaurissan amongst others.
Grand Crusader is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck