Gurubashi Berserker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gurubashi Berserker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gurubashi Berserker is rather situational and slow, as it needs to be damaged in order to make up for its inferior value.
Gurubashi Berserker is rarely seen in high level Constructed decks. However, it can function as a reasonable 5 Mana option in a Basic deck, due to the lack of quality options available at this level. It is of particular value in Mage, since they are able to damage it with their own Hero Power, as well as Priest, since you can continuously heal it to get repeated value.
Gurubashi Berserker is a fairly average minion in Arena. You can pick it slightly more highly in Mage or Priest due to the synergy with their Hero Power. However, you will always run the risk of a huge Tempo swing against you if your Gurubashi Berserker is hit with a card like Shadow Word: Pain or Stampeding Kodo.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List