Gurubashi Berserker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gurubashi Berserker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gurubashi Berserker is rather situational and slow, as it needs to be damaged in order to make up for its inferior value.
Gurubashi Berserker is rarely seen in high level Constructed decks. However, it can function as a reasonable 5 Mana option in a Basic deck, due to the lack of quality options available at this level. It is of particular value in Mage, since they are able to damage it with their own Hero Power, as well as Priest, since you can continuously heal it to get repeated value.
Gurubashi Berserker is a fairly average minion in Arena. You can pick it slightly more highly in Mage or Priest due to the synergy with their Hero Power. However, you will always run the risk of a huge Tempo swing against you if your Gurubashi Berserker is hit with a card like Shadow Word: Pain or Stampeding Kodo.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards