Gurubashi Berserker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gurubashi Berserker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gurubashi Berserker is rather situational and slow, as it needs to be damaged in order to make up for its inferior value.
Gurubashi Berserker is rarely seen in high level Constructed decks. However, it can function as a reasonable 5 Mana option in a Basic deck, due to the lack of quality options available at this level. It is of particular value in Mage, since they are able to damage it with their own Hero Power, as well as Priest, since you can continuously heal it to get repeated value.
Gurubashi Berserker is a fairly average minion in Arena. You can pick it slightly more highly in Mage or Priest due to the synergy with their Hero Power. However, you will always run the risk of a huge Tempo swing against you if your Gurubashi Berserker is hit with a card like Shadow Word: Pain or Stampeding Kodo.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens