Gurubashi Berserker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gurubashi Berserker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gurubashi Berserker is rather situational and slow, as it needs to be damaged in order to make up for its inferior value.
Gurubashi Berserker is rarely seen in high level Constructed decks. However, it can function as a reasonable 5 Mana option in a Basic deck, due to the lack of quality options available at this level. It is of particular value in Mage, since they are able to damage it with their own Hero Power, as well as Priest, since you can continuously heal it to get repeated value.
Gurubashi Berserker is a fairly average minion in Arena. You can pick it slightly more highly in Mage or Priest due to the synergy with their Hero Power. However, you will always run the risk of a huge Tempo swing against you if your Gurubashi Berserker is hit with a card like Shadow Word: Pain or Stampeding Kodo.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge