Table of Contents
Gurubashi Berserker is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gurubashi Berserker is rather situational and slow, as it needs to be damaged in order to make up for its inferior value.
2. Constructed Play
Gurubashi Berserker is rarely seen in high level Constructed decks. However, it can function as a reasonable 5 Mana option in a Basic deck, due to the lack of quality options available at this level. It is of particular value in Mage, since they are able to damage it with their own Hero Power, as well as Priest, since you can continuously heal it to get repeated value.
Gurubashi Berserker is a fairly average minion in Arena. You can pick it slightly more highly in Mage or Priest due to the synergy with their Hero Power. However, you will always run the risk of a huge Tempo swing against you if your Gurubashi Berserker is hit with a card like Shadow Word: Pain or Stampeding Kodo.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Basic Mage Deck
- Basic Priest Deck
- Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic Chromaggus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Garr Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Coren Direbrew Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic High Justice Grimstone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Emperor Thaurissan Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)