Gurubashi Offering — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gurubashi Offering is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gurubashi Offering is a cheap, fragile, card with a powerful healing effect. With a 0/2 body, the card is incredibly easy for opponents to remove and realistically needs to be paired with a cards like Frost Nova to be effective.
In Constructed, Gurubashi Offering is far too weak for competitive play.
In Arena, Gurubashi Offering is a terrible card. Even if if the card's effect is able to trigger, healing in general is very insignificant in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List