Gurubashi Offering — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gurubashi Offering is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gurubashi Offering is a cheap, fragile, card with a powerful healing effect. With a 0/2 body, the card is incredibly easy for opponents to remove and realistically needs to be paired with a cards like Frost Nova to be effective.
In Constructed, Gurubashi Offering is far too weak for competitive play.
In Arena, Gurubashi Offering is a terrible card. Even if if the card's effect is able to trigger, healing in general is very insignificant in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge