Hemet Nesingwary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hemet Nesingwary is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hemet Nesingwary is a tech card designed to counter Beast heavy decks in Hunter, and perhaps Druid. If you manage to destroy a significant Beast with its Battlecry then it can be an extremely powerful card, outside of these situations however it is quite weak.
In Constructed you should only use Hemet Nesingwary in your deck if you are consistently facing against powerful Beasts such as Savannah Highmane, Druid of the Fang, or Gahz'rilla. Outside of these specific situations it is a weak card, with many better alternatives available in the 5 Mana slot.
Hemet Nesingwary is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend