Table of Contents
Hemet Nesingwary is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hemet Nesingwary is a tech card designed to counter Beast heavy decks in Hunter, and perhaps Druid. If you manage to destroy a significant Beast with its Battlecry then it can be an extremely powerful card, outside of these situations however it is quite weak.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed you should only use Hemet Nesingwary in your deck if you are consistently facing against powerful Beasts such as Savannah Highmane, Druid of the Fang, or Gahz'rilla. Outside of these specific situations it is a weak card, with many better alternatives available in the 5 Mana slot.
Hemet Nesingwary is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists