Hemet Nesingwary — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hemet Nesingwary is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hemet Nesingwary is a tech card designed to counter Beast heavy decks in Hunter, and perhaps Druid. If you manage to destroy a significant Beast with its Battlecry then it can be an extremely powerful card, outside of these situations however it is quite weak.
In Constructed you should only use Hemet Nesingwary in your deck if you are consistently facing against powerful Beasts such as Druid of the Fang, or Gahz'rilla. Outside of these specific situations it is a weak card, with many better alternatives available in the 5 Mana slot.,
Hemet Nesingwary is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List