Ice Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ice Rager is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Rager is part of a rare group of Hearthstone cards that are strictly better than other cards. At 5/2, Ice Rager is an obvious upgrade to Magma Rager, which has often been regarded as one of the weakest cards in the game. Thanks to the extra Health, Ice Rager no longer dies to offensive Hero Powers, but still represents poor value on the board since it dies to 1 Mana minions.
In Constructed, Ice Rager can be used in extremely aggressive decks, but is still often outclassed by other options since it is so fragile on the board.
Ice Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists