Ice Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ice Rager is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ice Rager is part of a rare group of Hearthstone cards that are strictly better than other cards. At 5/2, Ice Rager is an obvious upgrade to Magma Rager, which has often been regarded as one of the weakest cards in the game. Thanks to the extra Health, Ice Rager no longer dies to offensive Hero Powers, but still represents poor value on the board since it dies to 1 Mana minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ice Rager can be used in extremely aggressive decks, but is still often outclassed by other options since it is so fragile on the board.
Ice Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?