Table of Contents
Ice Rager is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ice Rager is part of a rare group of Hearthstone cards that are strictly better than other cards. At 5/2, Ice Rager is an obvious upgrade to Magma Rager, which has often been regarded as one of the weakest cards in the game. Thanks to the extra Health, Ice Rager no longer dies to offensive Hero Powers, but still represents poor value on the board since it dies to 1 Mana minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ice Rager can be used in extremely aggressive decks, but is still often outclassed by other options since it is so fragile on the board.
Ice Rager is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists