Ice Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ice Rager is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Rager is part of a rare group of Hearthstone cards that are strictly better than other cards. At 5/2, Ice Rager is an obvious upgrade to Magma Rager, which has often been regarded as one of the weakest cards in the game. Thanks to the extra Health, Ice Rager no longer dies to offensive Hero Powers, but still represents poor value on the board since it dies to 1 Mana minions.
In Constructed, Ice Rager can be used in extremely aggressive decks, but is still often outclassed by other options since it is so fragile on the board.
Ice Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List