Ice Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ice Rager is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Rager is part of a rare group of Hearthstone cards that are strictly better than other cards. At 5/2, Ice Rager is an obvious upgrade to Magma Rager, which has often been regarded as one of the weakest cards in the game. Thanks to the extra Health, Ice Rager no longer dies to offensive Hero Powers, but still represents poor value on the board since it dies to 1 Mana minions.
In Constructed, Ice Rager can be used in extremely aggressive decks, but is still often outclassed by other options since it is so fragile on the board.
Ice Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards