Illuminator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Illuminator is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Illuminator can be a useful card in decks that try to stall out the game through multiple Secrets, in order to provide yourself with some life gain.
2. Constructed Play
Illuminator could be used in a Mage deck that is using Ice Block. Since Ice Block is hard to remove without lowering your opponent's health to 0, as long as Illuminator remains alive you will continue to heal for 4 every turn.
Illuminator is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Illuminator
Wild Fatigue Mage Deck 18 spells, 11 minions, 1 hero_card
|5,700||Aug 10 2017|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin