Imp Master — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Imp Master is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Imp Master is one of few minions in the game that is able to generate small token minions on the board for you. Because of this, it can work very well in decks that play multiple buffs, since it makes it more likely you will have a target on the board to activate them.
Imp Master is rarely seen in top level constructed decks, but can be used as a budget option in aggressive board flooding decks if you do not have access to superior options. It offers great synergy with cards like Savage Roar, as well as helping to ensure targets on the board for buffs like or .and
Imp Master can be very powerful in Arena. Generating 1 or more 1/1 minons onto the board can help you to make more efficient trades. If you are able to get multiple buff cards likeor in your draft, then Imp Master represents even higher value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List