Imp Master — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Imp Master is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Imp Master is one of few minions in the game that is able to generate small token minions on the board for you. Because of this, it can work very well in decks that play multiple buffs, since it makes it more likely you will have a target on the board to activate them.
Imp Master is rarely seen in top level constructed decks, but can be used as a budget option in aggressive board flooding decks if you do not have access to superior options. It offers great synergy with cards like Bloodlust and Savage Roar, as well as helping to ensure targets on the board for buffs like or .
Imp Master can be very powerful in Arena. Generating 1 or more 1/1 minons onto the board can help you to make more efficient trades. If you are able to get multiple buff cards likeor in your draft, then Imp Master represents even higher value.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck