Imp Master — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Imp Master is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Imp Master is one of few minions in the game that is able to generate small token minions on the board for you. Because of this, it can work very well in decks that play multiple buffs, since it makes it more likely you will have a target on the board to activate them.
2. Constructed Play
Imp Master is rarely seen in top level constructed decks, but can be used as a budget option in aggressive board flooding decks if you do not have access to superior options. It offers great synergy with cards like Bloodlust and Savage Roar, as well as helping to ensure targets on the board for buffs like Abusive Sergeant or Dire Wolf Alpha.
Imp Master can be very powerful in Arena. Generating 1 or more 1/1 minons onto the board can help you to make more efficient trades. If you are able to get multiple buff cards like Dire Wolf Alpha or Dark Iron Dwarf in your draft, then Imp Master represents even higher value.
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game