Imp Master — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Imp Master is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Imp Master is one of few minions in the game that is able to generate small token minions on the board for you. Because of this, it can work very well in decks that play multiple buffs, since it makes it more likely you will have a target on the board to activate them.
Imp Master is rarely seen in top level constructed decks, but can be used as a budget option in aggressive board flooding decks if you do not have access to superior options. It offers great synergy with cards like Savage Roar, as well as helping to ensure targets on the board for buffs like or .and
Imp Master can be very powerful in Arena. Generating 1 or more 1/1 minons onto the board can help you to make more efficient trades. If you are able to get multiple buff cards likeor in your draft, then Imp Master represents even higher value.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck