Imp Master — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Imp Master is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Imp Master is one of few minions in the game that is able to generate small token minions on the board for you. Because of this, it can work very well in decks that play multiple buffs, since it makes it more likely you will have a target on the board to activate them.
Imp Master is rarely seen in top level constructed decks, but can be used as a budget option in aggressive board flooding decks if you do not have access to superior options. It offers great synergy with cards like Bloodlust and Savage Roar, as well as helping to ensure targets on the board for buffs like Abusive Sergeant or Dire Wolf Alpha.
Imp Master can be very powerful in Arena. Generating 1 or more 1/1 minons onto the board can help you to make more efficient trades. If you are able to get multiple buff cards like Dire Wolf Alpha or Dark Iron Dwarf in your draft, then Imp Master represents even higher value.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck