Infested Tauren — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Infested Tauren is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Infested Tauren can be viewed as a replacement for the departed Sludge Belcher in the Standard format. However, it does represent a weaker proposition overall due in no small part to the summoned Slime not having Taunt. The double Taunt benefit was one of the main appeals of Sludge Belcher, and missing out on that from Infested Tauren makes it much weaker overall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Infested Tauren can show some use in a deck that is trying to stick minions to the board, or in a deck based around N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but should not be viewed as the powerful anti-Aggro card that Sludge Belcher once was.
In Arena, Infested Tauren is an average card. It is a poor card for Tempo, putting an initially weak amount of stats into play for 4 Mana. However, it's eventual total value is fairly reasonable. Most of the time, the initiative will be with your opponent as to how they want to attack into the 2 parts of this card, meaning sometimes they will be able to deal with it more efficiently than a simple 4/5 or 3/5 minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest