Infested Tauren — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Infested Tauren is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Infested Tauren can be viewed as a replacement for the departed Sludge Belcher in the Standard format. However, it does represent a weaker proposition overall due in no small part to the summoned Slime not having Taunt. The double Taunt benefit was one of the main appeals of Sludge Belcher, and missing out on that from Infested Tauren makes it much weaker overall.
In Constructed, Infested Tauren can show some use in a deck that is trying to stick minions to the board, or in a deck based around N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but should not be viewed as the powerful anti-Aggro card that Sludge Belcher once was.
Infested Tauren is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Infested Tauren
Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 8 spells, 22 minions
|9,480||Aug 18 2016|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend