Infested Tauren — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Infested Tauren is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Infested Tauren can be viewed as a replacement for the departed Sludge Belcher in the Standard format. However, it does represent a weaker proposition overall due in no small part to the summoned Slime not having Taunt. The double Taunt benefit was one of the main appeals of Sludge Belcher, and missing out on that from Infested Tauren makes it much weaker overall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Infested Tauren can show some use in a deck that is trying to stick minions to the board, or in a deck based around N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but should not be viewed as the powerful anti-Aggro card that Sludge Belcher once was.
Infested Tauren is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!