Table of Contents
Infested Tauren is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Infested Tauren can be viewed as a replacement for the departed Sludge Belcher in the Standard format. However, it does represent a weaker proposition overall due in no small part to the summoned Slime not having Taunt. The double Taunt benefit was one of the main appeals of Sludge Belcher, and missing out on that from Infested Tauren makes it much weaker overall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Infested Tauren can show some use in a deck that is trying to stick minions to the board, or in a deck based around N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but should not be viewed as the powerful anti-Aggro card that Sludge Belcher once was.
In Arena, Infested Tauren is an average card. It is a poor card for Tempo, putting an initially weak amount of stats into play for 4 Mana. However, it's eventual total value is fairly reasonable. Most of the time, the initiative will be with your opponent as to how they want to attack into the 2 parts of this card, meaning sometimes they will be able to deal with it more efficiently than a simple 4/5 or 3/5 minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper