Table of Contents
Injured Blademaster is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Injured Blademaster is a minion that is designed to be used with healing effects in order to create a large minion for a reduced budget. For this reason, it is most often seen in Priest decks.
2. Constructed Play
Injured Blademaster is very commonly seen in Constructed Priest decks. It offers excellent synergy with Circle of Healing, Light of the Naaru, and Northshire Cleric as well as simply synergising well with the Priest Hero Power. Outside of Priest it is rarely seen in other decks.
Injured Blademaster is a fairly strong minion in Arena. Since more 3/4 and 4/4 3-drop minions have been added to the game, having a 4 power 3-drop can be quite beneficial. If you have drafted several cards such as Earthen Ring Farseer or are playing Priest, then you can value this card even more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Midrange Silence Priest Wild Deck
- Velen OTK Priest Wild Deck
- Combo Priest Deck
- N'Zoth Resurrect Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Priest Wild Deck
- Cheap Romulo and Julianne Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Chromaggus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Control Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???