Injured Blademaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Injured Blademaster is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Injured Blademaster is an interesting card in that it usually enters play as a 4/3 minion, which is reasonable for 3 Mana. The fact that it has a maximum of 7 Health means that if there is a way to heal it in your deck, or a way to prevent it from damaging itself, it can become a very powerful card.
When Injured Blademaster sees play, it is usually in Priest decks. Not only does it have good synergy with the Hero Power, and with Priest's multiple ways to heal it using cards, but having an injured minion also works well with Resurrect.to draw extra cards. It also works well with cards that allow it to bypass its Battlecry, such as
Injured Blademaster is an average card in most Arena decks. It does however get a big premium if you are playing Priest, or if you have several ways in your deck to heal it and take advantage of the 7 maximum Health.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List