Injured Blademaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Injured Blademaster is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Injured Blademaster is an interesting card in that it usually enters play as a 4/3 minion, which is reasonable for 3 Mana. The fact that it has a maximum of 7 Health means that if there is a way to heal it in your deck, or a way to prevent it from damaging itself, it can become a very powerful card.
When Injured Blademaster sees play, it is usually in Priest decks. Not only does it have good synergy with the Hero Power, and with Priest's multiple ways to heal it using cards, but having an injured minion also works well with Resurrect.to draw extra cards. It also works well with cards that allow it to bypass its Battlecry, such as
Injured Blademaster is an average card in most Arena decks. It does however get a big premium if you are playing Priest, or if you have several ways in your deck to heal it and take advantage of the 7 maximum Health.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck