Injured Blademaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Injured Blademaster is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Injured Blademaster is an interesting card in that it usually enters play as a 4/3 minion, which is reasonable for 3 Mana. The fact that it has a maximum of 7 Health means that if there is a way to heal it in your deck, or a way to prevent it from damaging itself, it can become a very powerful card.
When Injured Blademaster sees play, it is usually in Priest decks. Not only does it have good synergy with the Hero Power, and with Priest's multiple ways to heal it using cards, but having an injured minion also works well with Northshire Cleric to draw extra cards. It also works well with cards that allow it to bypass its Battlecry, such as Resurrect.
Injured Blademaster is an average card in most Arena decks. It does however get a big premium if you are playing Priest, or if you have several ways in your deck to heal it and take advantage of the 7 maximum Health.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens