Injured Blademaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Injured Blademaster is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Injured Blademaster is an interesting card in that it usually enters play as a 4/3 minion, which is reasonable for 3 Mana. The fact that it has a maximum of 7 Health means that if there is a way to heal it in your deck, or a way to prevent it from damaging itself, it can become a very powerful card.
When Injured Blademaster sees play, it is usually in Priest decks. Not only does it have good synergy with the Hero Power, and with Priest's multiple ways to heal it using cards, but having an injured minion also works well with Northshire Cleric to draw extra cards. It also works well with cards that allow it to bypass its Battlecry, such as Resurrect.
Injured Blademaster is an average card in most Arena decks. It does however get a big premium if you are playing Priest, or if you have several ways in your deck to heal it and take advantage of the 7 maximum Health.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List