Injured Blademaster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Injured Blademaster is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Injured Blademaster is an interesting card in that it usually enters play as a 4/3 minion, which is reasonable for 3 Mana. The fact that it has a maximum of 7 Health means that if there is a way to heal it in your deck, or a way to prevent it from damaging itself, it can become a very powerful card.
When Injured Blademaster sees play, it is usually in Priest decks. Not only does it have good synergy with the Hero Power, and with Priest's multiple ways to heal it using cards, but having an injured minion also works well with Northshire Cleric to draw extra cards. It also works well with cards that allow it to bypass its Battlecry, such as Resurrect.
Injured Blademaster is an average card in most Arena decks. It does however get a big premium if you are playing Priest, or if you have several ways in your deck to heal it and take advantage of the 7 maximum Health.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck