Ironbeak Owl — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironbeak Owl is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironbeak Owl is one of the few Silence effects available amongst the neutral cards in the game. This makes it quite valuable in order to deal with the numerous Deathrattle minions in the game, as well as other cards with persistent effects.
Ironbeak Owl is quite common in Constructed. For most classes, the choice for a Silence effect comes down to Ironbeak Owl or Spellbreaker and your decision will come down to having a better stats per Mana ratio, or having a cheaper Silence effect that can be worked into your Mana curve more effectively.
Ironbeak Owl is a fairly weak choice in Arena. Although having a Silence effect in your deck can be reassuring, you should favour picking up Spellbreaker instead, due to its higher value as a minion.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List