Ironbeak Owl — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironbeak Owl is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironbeak Owl is one of the few Silence effects available amongst the neutral cards in the game. This makes it quite valuable in order to deal with the numerous Deathrattle minions in the game, as well as other cards with persistent effects.
Ironbeak Owl is quite common in Constructed. For most classes, the choice for a Silence effect comes down to Ironbeak Owl or Spellbreaker and your decision will come down to having a better stats per Mana ratio, or having a cheaper Silence effect that can be worked into your Mana curve more effectively.
Ironbeak Owl is a fairly weak choice in Arena. Although having a Silence effect in your deck can be reassuring, you should favour picking up Spellbreaker instead, due to its higher value as a minion.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck