Ironbeak Owl — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironbeak Owl is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironbeak Owl is one of the few Silence effects available amongst the neutral cards in the game. This makes it quite valuable in order to deal with the numerous Deathrattle minions in the game, as well as other cards with persistent effects.
Ironbeak Owl is quite common in Constructed. For most classes, the choice for a Silence effect comes down to Ironbeak Owl or Spellbreaker and your decision will come down to having a better stats per Mana ratio, or having a cheaper Silence effect that can be worked into your Mana curve more effectively.
Ironbeak Owl is a fairly weak choice in Arena. Although having a Silence effect in your deck can be reassuring, you should favour picking up Spellbreaker instead, due to its higher value as a minion.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens