Ironbeak Owl — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironbeak Owl is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ironbeak Owl is one of the few Silence effects available amongst the neutral cards in the game. This makes it quite valuable in order to deal with the numerous Deathrattle minions in the game, as well as other cards with persistent effects.
2. Constructed Play
Ironbeak Owl is quite common in Constructed. For most classes, the choice for a Silence effect comes down to Ironbeak Owl or Spellbreaker and your decision will come down to having a better stats per Mana ratio, or having a cheaper Silence effect that can be worked into your Mana curve more effectively.
Ironbeak Owl is a fairly weak choice in Arena. Although having a Silence effect in your deck can be reassuring, you should favour picking up Spellbreaker instead, due to its higher value as a minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- All-In Odd Face Hunter Deck
- Freddy B's Odd Face Hunter Deck
- Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Slitherspear Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day