King Mukla — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
King Mukla is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Mukla is an extremely aggressive Minion. If played on turn 3, it can represent a huge amount of pressure on your opponent. Although thegiven to your opponent can allow them to regain the advantage, if you are able to keep their board clear, you can limit their opportunities to use them effectively.
King Mukla can be used as a powerful early drop in an aggressive deck. However, it is often viewed as too big of a risk to use in Constructed, as many opposing decks have great tools to take advantage of the Flamewaker.spells, such as or
King Mukla can be decent in aggressive decks, but most likely its value will be diminished by the two Bananas your opponent gets. You can play it when the opponent has no minions on the board in order to delay the value gained from the Bananas.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List