King Mukla — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
King Mukla is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Mukla is an extremely aggressive Minion. If played on turn 3, it can represent a huge amount of pressure on your opponent. Although the Bananas given to your opponent can allow them to regain the advantage, if you are able to keep their board clear, you can limit their opportunities to use them effectively.
King Mukla can be used as a powerful early drop in an aggressive deck. However, it is often viewed as too big of a risk to use in Constructed, as many opposing decks have great tools to take advantage of the Bananas spells, such as Violet Teacher or Flamewaker.
King Mukla can be decent in aggressive decks, but most likely its value will be diminished by the two Bananas your opponent gets. You can play it when the opponent has no minions on the board in order to delay the value gained from the Bananas.
Decks with King Mukla
Malygos OTK Quest Druid Deck 17 spells, 12 minions, 1 hero card
|12,360||Apr 11 2018|
Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|14,540||Apr 11 2018|
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock