Table of Contents
King Mukla is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
King Mukla is an extremely aggressive Minion. If played on turn 3, it can represent a huge amount of pressure on your opponent. Although the Bananas given to your opponent can allow them to regain the advantage, if you are able to keep their board clear, you can limit their opportunities to use them effectively.
2. Constructed Play
King Mukla can be used as a powerful early drop in an aggressive deck. However, it is often viewed as too big of a risk to use in Constructed, as many opposing decks have great tools to take advantage of the Bananas spells, such as Violet Teacher or Flamewaker.
King Mukla can be decent in aggressive decks, but most likely its value will be diminished by the two Bananas your opponent gets. You can play it when the opponent has no minions on the board in order to delay the value gained from the Bananas.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists