King Mukla — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
King Mukla is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Mukla is an extremely aggressive Minion. If played on turn 3, it can represent a huge amount of pressure on your opponent. Although the Bananas given to your opponent can allow them to regain the advantage, if you are able to keep their board clear, you can limit their opportunities to use them effectively.
King Mukla can be used as a powerful early drop in an aggressive deck. However, it is often viewed as too big of a risk to use in Constructed, as many opposing decks have great tools to take advantage of the Bananas spells, such as Violet Teacher or Flamewaker.
King Mukla can be decent in aggressive decks, but most likely its value will be diminished by the two Bananas your opponent gets. You can play it when the opponent has no minions on the board in order to delay the value gained from the Bananas.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike