King Mukla — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
King Mukla is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
King Mukla is an extremely aggressive Minion. If played on turn 3, it can represent a huge amount of pressure on your opponent. Although thegiven to your opponent can allow them to regain the advantage, if you are able to keep their board clear, you can limit their opportunities to use them effectively.
King Mukla can be used as a powerful early drop in an aggressive deck. However, it is often viewed as too big of a risk to use in Constructed, as many opposing decks have great tools to take advantage of the Flamewaker.spells, such as or
King Mukla can be decent in aggressive decks, but most likely its value will be diminished by the two Bananas your opponent gets. You can play it when the opponent has no minions on the board in order to delay the value gained from the Bananas.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter