Kobold Apprentice — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Apprentice is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Apprentice allows for a cheap way to remove a board with several 1-Health minions. Unfortunately, the damage can end up hitting the opponent directly, which can result in the Kobold Apprentice being too unpredictable. With it only having a 2/1 body, Kobold Apprentice is usually too weak to see play.
In Constructed play, Kobold Apprentice looks to fill a removal slot. The trouble is that every class has better ways to deal with wide boards, and as the Kobold itself represents no real threat, it is not a playable card in Constructed decks.
In Arena, Kobold Apprentice is a poor card. The effect is only 50% likely to take down an opposing 3/2 with no other minions on the board, and the 2/1 body will often die to a simple Hero Power.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck