Kobold Apprentice — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Apprentice is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kobold Apprentice allows for a cheap way to remove a board with several 1-Health minions. Unfortunately, the damage can end up hitting the opponent directly, which can result in the Kobold Apprentice being too unpredictable. With it only having a 2/1 body, Kobold Apprentice is usually too weak to see play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Kobold Apprentice looks to fill a removal slot. The trouble is that every class has better ways to deal with wide boards, and as the Kobold itself represents no real threat, it is not a playable card in Constructed decks.
In Arena, Kobold Apprentice is a poor card. The effect is only 50% likely to take down an opposing 3/2 with no other minions on the board, and the 2/1 body will often die to a simple Hero Power.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter