Kobold Apprentice — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Apprentice is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Apprentice allows for a cheap way to remove a board with several 1-Health minions. Unfortunately, the damage can end up hitting the opponent directly, which can result in the Kobold Apprentice being too unpredictable. With it only having a 2/1 body, Kobold Apprentice is usually too weak to see play.
In Constructed play, Kobold Apprentice looks to fill a removal slot. The trouble is that every class has better ways to deal with wide boards, and as the Kobold itself represents no real threat, it is not a playable card in Constructed decks.
In Arena, Kobold Apprentice is a poor card. The effect is only 50% likely to take down an opposing 3/2 with no other minions on the board, and the 2/1 body will often die to a simple Hero Power.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck