Kobold Apprentice — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Apprentice is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Apprentice allows for a cheap way to remove a board with several 1-Health minions. Unfortunately, the damage can end up hitting the opponent directly, which can result in the Kobold Apprentice being too unpredictable. With it only having a 2/1 body, Kobold Apprentice is usually too weak to see play.
In Constructed play, Kobold Apprentice looks to fill a removal slot. The trouble is that every class has better ways to deal with wide boards, and as the Kobold itself represents no real threat, it is not a playable card in Constructed decks.
In Arena, Kobold Apprentice is a poor card. The effect is only 50% likely to take down an opposing 3/2 with no other minions on the board, and the 2/1 body will often die to a simple Hero Power.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend