Kobold Apprentice — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Apprentice is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Apprentice allows for a cheap way to remove a board with several 1-Health minions. Unfortunately, the damage can end up hitting the opponent directly, which can result in the Kobold Apprentice being too unpredictable. With it only having a 2/1 body, Kobold Apprentice is usually too weak to see play.
In Constructed play, Kobold Apprentice looks to fill a removal slot. The trouble is that every class has better ways to deal with wide boards, and as the Kobold itself represents no real threat, it is not a playable card in Constructed decks.
In Arena, Kobold Apprentice is a poor card. The effect is only 50% likely to take down an opposing 3/2 with no other minions on the board, and the 2/1 body will often die to a simple Hero Power.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards