Lil' Exorcist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lil' Exorcist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lil' Exorcist is a strong card to answer specific decks that play a lot of Deathrattle creatures. However, if forced to play this card without activating the Battlecry, it will be extremely weak for the Mana cost.
Lil' Exorcist is best used as a counter to a high amount of Deathrattle cards or Undertaker based decks in the meta. Playing this as a response to even one Deathrattle minion on the board will create a powerful Taunt to stop your opponent's aggression. On the other hand, if there is not a great deal of Deathrattle effects present in the metal, this card is too weak to play in isolation.
Lil' Exorcist is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck