Table of Contents
Lil' Exorcist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lil' Exorcist is a strong card to answer specific decks that play a lot of Deathrattle creatures. However, if forced to play this card without activating the Battlecry, it will be extremely weak for the Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
Lil' Exorcist is best used as a counter to a high amount of Deathrattle cards or Undertaker based decks in the meta. Playing this as a response to even one Deathrattle minion on the board will create a powerful Taunt to stop your opponent's aggression. On the other hand, if there is not a great deal of Deathrattle effects present in the metal, this card is too weak to play in isolation.
Lil' Exorcist is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists