Lil' Exorcist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lil' Exorcist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lil' Exorcist is a strong card to answer specific decks that play a lot of Deathrattle creatures. However, if forced to play this card without activating the Battlecry, it will be extremely weak for the Mana cost.
Lil' Exorcist is best used as a counter to a high amount of Deathrattle cards or Undertaker based decks in the meta. Playing this as a response to even one Deathrattle minion on the board will create a powerful Taunt to stop your opponent's aggression. On the other hand, if there is not a great deal of Deathrattle effects present in the metal, this card is too weak to play in isolation.
Lil' Exorcist is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens