Lil' Exorcist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lil' Exorcist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lil' Exorcist is a strong card to answer specific decks that play a lot of Deathrattle creatures. However, if forced to play this card without activating the Battlecry, it will be extremely weak for the Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
Lil' Exorcist is best used as a counter to a high amount of Deathrattle cards or Undertaker based decks in the meta. Playing this as a response to even one Deathrattle minion on the board will create a powerful Taunt to stop your opponent's aggression. On the other hand, if there is not a great deal of Deathrattle effects present in the metal, this card is too weak to play in isolation.
Lil' Exorcist is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!