Lil' Exorcist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lil' Exorcist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lil' Exorcist is a strong card to answer specific decks that play a lot of Deathrattle creatures. However, if forced to play this card without activating the Battlecry, it will be extremely weak for the Mana cost.
Lil' Exorcist is best used as a counter to a high amount of Deathrattle cards or Undertaker based decks in the meta. Playing this as a response to even one Deathrattle minion on the board will create a powerful Taunt to stop your opponent's aggression. On the other hand, if there is not a great deal of Deathrattle effects present in the metal, this card is too weak to play in isolation.
Lil' Exorcist is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Lil' Exorcist
Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 14 spells, 16 minions
|5,440||Aug 25 2016|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists