Mana Wraith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mana Wraith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mana Wraith is a minion that can be powerful in specific situations, but generally does not have a strong enough effect on the game to justify its low stat value. The main impact of this card on the game is that it is a potential drop from Piloted Shredder and should be considered during turns that involve this card.
2. Constructed Play
Mana Wraith is very rarely seen in Constructed, since the effect it has on the game is easily counteracted by most removal spells. Although it can go some way to slow down aggressive minion heavy decks like Zoo, more straightforward cards like Zombie Chow that fight for the board more effectively are usually better choices.
Mana Wraith can be extremely annoying if played in the early game on an empty board, as it will slow down your opponent. However, it delays you as well, making it useless in aggressive decks. Despite its potential to delay your opponent's early game, you should still treat it as 2/2 minion for 2 mana, and you are likely to be able to pick a better Rare over Mana Wraith.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild