Mana Wraith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mana Wraith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mana Wraith is a minion that can be powerful in specific situations, but generally does not have a strong enough effect on the game to justify its low stat value. The main impact of this card on the game is that it is a potential drop from Piloted Shredder and should be considered during turns that involve this card.
2. Constructed Play
Mana Wraith is very rarely seen in Constructed, since the effect it has on the game is easily counteracted by most removal spells. Although it can go some way to slow down aggressive minion heavy decks like Zoo, more straightforward cards like Zombie Chow that fight for the board more effectively are usually better choices.
Mana Wraith can be extremely annoying if played in the early game on an empty board, as it will slow down your opponent. However, it delays you as well, making it useless in aggressive decks. Despite its potential to delay your opponent's early game, you should still treat it as 2/2 minion for 2 mana, and you are likely to be able to pick a better Rare over Mana Wraith.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please