Mana Wraith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mana Wraith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Wraith is a minion that can be powerful in specific situations, but generally does not have a strong enough effect on the game to justify its low stat value. The main impact of this card on the game is that it is a potential drop from Piloted Shredder and should be considered during turns that involve this card.
Mana Wraith is very rarely seen in Constructed, since the effect it has on the game is easily counteracted by most removal spells. Although it can go some way to slow down aggressive minion heavy decks like Zoo, more straightforward cards like Zombie Chow that fight for the board more effectively are usually better choices.
Mana Wraith can be extremely annoying if played in the early game on an empty board, as it will slow down your opponent. However, it delays you as well, making it useless in aggressive decks. Despite its potential to delay your opponent's early game, you should still treat it as 2/2 minion for 2 mana, and you are likely to be able to pick a better Rare over Mana Wraith.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists