Mana Wraith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mana Wraith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mana Wraith is a minion that can be powerful in specific situations, but generally does not have a strong enough effect on the game to justify its low stat value. The main impact of this card on the game is that it is a potential drop from Piloted Shredder and should be considered during turns that involve this card.
2. Constructed Play
Mana Wraith is very rarely seen in Constructed, since the effect it has on the game is easily counteracted by most removal spells. Although it can go some way to slow down aggressive minion heavy decks like Zoo, more straightforward cards like Zombie Chow that fight for the board more effectively are usually better choices.
Mana Wraith can be extremely annoying if played in the early game on an empty board, as it will slow down your opponent. However, it delays you as well, making it useless in aggressive decks. Despite its potential to delay your opponent's early game, you should still treat it as 2/2 minion for 2 mana, and you are likely to be able to pick a better Rare over Mana Wraith.
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage